Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stearman leaves

Stearman was nothing speical, he didn't give a fook about us going down.

Fook off Stearman :angry:

And the players who have left don't want to play for us anymore, so whoever pearson brings in whether he spends money or not, at least they will want to wear the shirt hopefully.

:bounce:

Looking forward to the new look Leicester City without Mcauley, Stearman and Hume and hopefully Clemence. And Probably Mattock :(

I won't miss Stearman.

Too right mate am lukin forward to the new look city aswell!

Fantastic bit of business.

I never rated Stearman. For the last 2 years he's given the ball away constantly by hoofing it hoplessly upfield and has a horrible habit of being out of position and leaving key players unmarked.

I think people laid off him too much because he was a young Leicester lad.

yeah stearman you aint welcome at leicester anymore ...two faced lieing bas tards hume and stearman......good ridence and i wish you bad luck all the way.

Wipe man cheese round the top of his Bud bottle the next time he is out in Lboro/Leic

That will teach him :giggle:

Wipe man cheese round the top of his Bud bottle the next time he is out in Lboro/Leic

That will teach him :giggle:

i think he will be down the pub tonight watching the footie......and i will have my city shirt on with pride...but they dont care its all about money to them toe rags

i think he will be down the pub tonight watching the footie......and i will have my city shirt on with pride...but they dont care its all about money to them toe rags

Blank him!!!!

Its all about money,hate the hero worship of all footballers,their all tossers who dont deserve the wages

If you like a lot of complaining about your Stearman join my club :thumbup:

I will join your club,Stearman's a Leicester lad and though I wish him well he was part of a team that got us relegated so all his badge kissing and clapping means nothing to me now,if he won't give us another season to try and help get us back up he can go with the rest of the scurvy rats and leave the sinking ship! :thumbdown:

I will join your club,Stearman's a Leicester lad and though I wish him well he was part of a team that got us relegated so all his badge kissing and clapping means nothing to me now,if he won't give us another season to try and help get us back up he can go with the rest of the scurvy rats and leave the sinking ship! :thumbdown:

well said great post...but as we know the only ones loyal to any club are us the fans....oh and steve walsh of course....legend

so glad that twat has fooked off. never did rate him, he looked like a monkey and had that horrid habit of pretending he cared about the club. and in case anyone is wondering - no, i don't give a fook that he is still young

yeah he did look like a monkey now you mention it :giggle:

I think he'll be found out there. The only reason he was our Player of the Year was that you walked out of grounds up and down the country each week saying "f**king hell, they were all garbage, well I suppose Stearman was alright". That won't be good enough when fans are expecting an England Under-21 maestro judging by their reactions and the stuff on the OS.

I always genuinely preferred James Chambers anyway, who I hope stays to tear up League One.

I'm very happy with this.

Stearman was shite and really couldn't give a shit the majority of the season, He decided to play and give fook when it was a big game or when it started to matter towards the end of the season. So much for his tears after every game towards the end of the season, made me laugh.

If Stearman can only play well and use his potential when he feels like it he can go with my blessing. His first season as a first teamer with us he was IMO one of best players during that season - Not much competition but still he was good and does have alot of skill and potential - Ever since that first season barr the odd game he has been shite though. Him and Clemence combined we may be on our way to make some money back of them for Akinbadbiyi.

And it will probably backfire because Stearman (And Clemence if he goes Wolves) will no doubt become good players again but for the moment I can wind up the Wolves fans I know by saying they are buying our rejects and want to join us in League One. May even put a quid or two on them being relegated from the Championship if they buy Clemence or any of our other players aswell!

Cheers for your first season, and the odd game since Stearman - Good Luck. :thumbup:

Well I can't be arsed to troll through 7 pages, but this is a wake-up call some of our 'fans' need. Hume to Barnsley (of all the fuc king places!!) = desperation of gigantic proportions to not play 3rd division football. I just hope some of the real shite goes sooner rather than later.

I'm not being disrespectful to Wolves, but this stinks of jumping for the first ship that comes along. Saying that, they will easily sell him for much more than that. Cheerio Rodney.

This is all I'm going to read from the thread because I agree with it.

Disappointed he went to Wolves but not too fussed overall. Decent fee hopefully with add ons. Never looked as good as he did when he broke through for me, couldn't pass and his positioning vs Colchester this season when I was stood right behind him was abysmal. Also looked a bit of a pikey.

signed his career away with wolves for me. A team going nowhere in the championship really. I personally would of waited and got the move to a premiership side. But hey who cares he was crap for 3 out of 4 seasons so not bad news. How much we get?

signed his career away with wolves for me. A team going nowhere in the championship really. I personally would of waited and got the move to a premiership side. But hey who cares he was crap for 3 out of 4 seasons so not bad news. How much we get?

Probably a fairly low fee (about £500k).

But given the money we made on the Hume & McAuley sales, we should be able to live with that.

Stearman was only a mediocre Championship player at best. Now he's joined a mediocre Championship club (shame he didn't take Clemence and/or Howard with him though :( ).

At least James Chambers is still here.

Archived