Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stearman leaves

What planet r they on. The response from the city fan was bang on but none of them seem to believe him.

Why would we be bitter about him going? We've got good money for him, and an able replacement in James Chambers ready to take his place. I'm not bitter, and I can't see many other fans feeling any different.

I really think they are in for a big shock. They've seen his name in the England U-21 squad, so automatically think he's quality, but that's not the whole picture. I think he's a decent player, but too inconsistent.

Jesus. Wolves fans are actually having sexual climaxes over this signing.

Just look at their forum! http://www.the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=31614

Doesn't look like they're prepared to be disappointed... :giggle:

That forum is full of webmongs and cockwombles!! The main decent one around is www.molineuxmix.co.uk

Stearman thread here - http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=29376

Irrespective of the near inevitability of the deal considering our position, it just illustrates the embarrassing situation we're in thanks to Hollowords.

I have several concerns about this but will avoid making comment until I see how far the club goes in selling its assets and what Pearson does about threading together a competitive team.

As for Stearman as an individual, he fully deserved his player of the season award, did extremely well in amassing over 100 caps in such a short time and was one of few players last season who could hold his head up.

No-one can reasonably blame him for protecting his career. It is for our club to set high enough standards to remain an attractive proposition and I don't see how our approach and achievements in the last few years were ever going to do that.

one of few players last season who could hold his head up.

My son had mastered that basic motor skill before he was three months old.

It's clear that we will return to the Championship a totally different club although I strongly doubt that it will be this season. My only worry is that any talent that comes through this season will be hunted by those higher up before we have a chance to consolidate into a promotion winning side.

Such is the ways of the lower leagues - and such is the pressure on Mandaric to prove good on his promises.

Wipe man cheese round the top of his Bud bottle the next time he is out in Lboro/Leic

That will teach him :giggle:

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

You're one sick puppy Poynton...but I'm liking it!

That forum is full of webmongs and cockwombles!! The main decent one around is www.molineuxmix.co.uk

Stearman thread here - http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=29376

:clap::crylaugh::crylaugh:

That's going in my sig!!!!

I am actually not bothered he's gone. I'm not bothered about him, Hume or Gareth Mac going. We need to clear all the shit out of this club and start again. We got good money for him, now lets get some lads in who actually want to play for us.

Archived