Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stearman leaves

. I'm a bit surprised he's gone to Wolves as I thought he would move to a team with a better prospect of promotion.

Although things didnt work out as planned last season what makes you think we dont have a better chance of promotion this season?

Kightly, Ebanks blake, Hennessey, Stearman, Jarvis, Elokobi, Foley, Keogh and Sam Vokes are some of the most highly rated players outside the premiership

We have also bid 3 million for Lafferty (went to gers) £1m for David jones from derby and £1.5m for C. Berra from Hearts and 1.5 for Mclean. We have bag fulls of money.

Its safe to say that we will have one hell of a side next season our only down side is our manager. Hopefully he has learnt from last seasons mistakes.

This is a joke, the players I wouldn't have minded staying are all off it seems, and we are left with the complete crap from last season.

What McAuley & Stears? Not exactly going to lead us to promotion and they were pretty much out the door even if we were staying up so it's no supprise!

Wolves?!!!!!!

they were the only club in for him?????

utter joke!

they are one of the clubs so called leicester fans who play for city dont sign for.

dont begrudge the lad a move but to wolves???!!!!

so much for all the shirt and badge grabbing!!!

he's done an alan smith on us!!!

Wolves?!!!!!!

they were the only club in for him?????

utter joke!

they are one of the clubs so called leicester fans who play for city dont sign for.

dont begrudge the lad a move but to wolves???!!!!

so much for all the shirt and badge grabbing!!!

he's done an alan smith on us!!!

:unsure: Arsenal?

There's only 1 Alan Smith!!

This is a joke, the players I wouldn't have minded staying are all off it seems, and we are left with the complete crap from last season.

What did you expect, people to sign out worst players?

It will be the first of many, if they don't want to stay that's fine by me. This shower of shite collectively got us relegated.

Although things didnt work out as planned last season what makes you think we dont have a better chance of promotion this season?

Kightly, Ebanks blake, Hennessey, Stearman, Jarvis, Elokobi, Foley, Keogh and Sam Vokes are some of the most highly rated players outside the premiership

We have also bid 3 million for Lafferty (went to gers) £1m for David jones from derby and £1.5m for C. Berra from Hearts and 1.5 for Mclean. We have bag fulls of money.

Its safe to say that we will have one hell of a side next season our only down side is our manager. Hopefully he has learnt from last seasons mistakes.

Player for player, you have a strong side, as did we last year. The question is the manager. For some reason, I don't think McCarthy has the fit for you (which is strange because I think he's a good manager).

Player for player, you have a strong side, as did we last year. The question is the manager. For some reason, I don't think McCarthy has the fit for you (which is strange because I think he's a good manager).

Which is equally as strange.

Another Peter Reid IMO

What did you expect, people to sign out worst players?

It will be the first of many, if they don't want to stay that's fine by me. This shower of shite collectively got us relegated.

Yes :giggle:

two things you pick up from the wolves fansite, there all fooking mugs for signing up to official club text message service lol but secondly why does there fan sight look so classy lol it makes ares look well rather league 1.

two things you pick up from the wolves fansite, there all fooking mugs for signing up to official club text message service lol but secondly why does there fan sight look so classy lol it makes ares look well rather league 1.

I thought the exact same thing lol

I hated dave jones because he spent millions building a side for promotion but no future and it ruined us. McCarthy is building a side which has the making of being the best wolves side ive ever seen but i still hate him because there is no instant success.

As you can tell im hard to please but im very happy with his signing.

Ebanks Blake and Arron Mclean up front would be a brillian parntership next season. Ignore what Barry Fry says, He wont be getting £5m for him. He wants to join wolves and a transfer request is imminent. £2m with 500k if promoted is the best he will get.

could see this happening, but like many here, i am surprised he went to wolves and that no one else came in for him... i think if he is ever gonna achieve his potential he needs to start playing in the prem, another season in the championship is not gonna do much for him, he needs to start playing against quality forwards.

with all due respect to wolves :giggle: whilst they may have an ok squad, based on what most of them said when we played them last season, they are a very underperforming team, i wouldn't be surprised if they have a poor season and lose their manager early on - another championship season at a disfunctional club is not really going to help him....

anyway, thanks for the effort, stears, ta ta...

Ive signed up to that its ideal for when your at work and want to be the 1st to know about any signings. I got the news as soon as i finished my driving lesson

Archived