Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stearman leaves

I DONT WANT N'GOTTY! sorry but i dont think hes any good and hes apparently on an absolute beast of a wage!

lb: sheehan???

cb: worley??

Got a text from a mate who supports Leeds, apparently they've agreed a deal with Sheehan.

We're running out of defensive players it seems.

For £1.6 million he can clear off, just like the rest of them.

If a 20 year old fans player of the season doesn't have the loyalty to get his hometown club back up to the Championship, after he was a part of the squad the relegated them, then i don't want him playing in our shirt.

A move to Molineux isn't exactly going to further his career.

I'd like to keep Mattock, but i'm sure he'll go after the money like Stearman.

And as for Hume, sell him at any opportunity. He's useless.

If a 20 year old fans player of the season doesn't have the loyalty to get his hometown club back up to the Championship, after he was a part of the squad the relegated them, then i don't want him playing in our shirt.

Ironic, but he was actually born in Wolverhampton mate.

Nigel is GOD!!!!!!!!! It only took him 2 day to workout this cretin was a waste of space

Another great McCarty cockup :thumbup:

Well i really enjoyed watching him last season and i wish he had managed a move to the premiership or at least a club with a decent manager who might have a chance of promotion... but not WOLVES oh dear. anyway im goingto miss the 3 or 4 minute delays every game were hes down getting treatment lol dont tell me im the only person who noticed this. well at least it showed he got stuck in. one of my favourite players and will miss him but at least we can start to sign realistic league 1 targets now with the income from the last two sales.

I suppose it depends on the definition of "realistic league one targets" Just hope it's not a load of career enders looking for a pension top up.

I suppose it depends on the definition of "realistic league one targets" Just hope it's not a load of career enders looking for a pension top up.

We should of signed Paul Furlong.

He joined Southend though >_<

Nigel is GOD!!!!!!!!! It only took him 2 day to workout this cretin was a waste of space

Another great McCarty cockup :thumbup:

;)

You love the fcuker really!!!!

Anyone with a squad photo of last season might wanna start crossing off the ones to leave.....and they dont even get for pre season until next week,thats when the REAL fun will begin!!!!!!!

:wave:

Fair play to the lad. At this stage in his career, he cannot afford to be playing league one football if he ever harbours dreams of improving and playing premiership football one day. I'm a bit surprised he's gone to Wolves as I thought he would move to a team with a better prospect of promotion.

We've got a suitable fee for him, so he's been the perfect promising youngster for us. A player who came through the ranks, gave his all, and commanded a decent fee for us. Good luck in the future to Stearman.

;)

You love the fcuker really!!!!

Anyone with a squad photo of last season might wanna start crossing off the ones to leave.....and they dont even get for pre season until next week,thats when the REAL fun will begin!!!!!!!

:wave:

Cheereooooooooo Dicky don't slam the door, oh and leave the golden wad on the table cheers me old mucker :thumbup:

if humey goes i will be upset but the rest are shiite BTW chaps and lasses we got relegated last year due to the poor efforts of the majority of the side including Dicky

Pretty disappointed to see he's gone, not exactly much of a surprise though.

Good luck to him, hopefully this'll be a good move for him. Done a great job for the club over the years, a few shaky patches but overall a solid, reliable defender.

Next?

Archived