Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

Worrying that a councillor can be voted in with those views.

"It takes two to tango" Jesus ****ing Christ.

He should be strung up , shocking thing to say

Did either of you actually read the article?

The councillor say that some in the Muslim community think "it takes two to tango" and "she played her part" not that he thought that.

He also said he felt justice had been done and lessons must be learn.

Nah he ain't white Broth ...he is an Aussie lol

Feed him to some snakes !

We have a massive problem with large group systemic Muslim sex grooming gangs in UK , no one posting is stupid enough to think There are no White sex offenders !

Did either of you actually read the article?

The councillor say that some in the Muslim community think "it takes two to tango" and "she played her part" not that he thought that.

He also said he felt justice had been done and lessons must be learn.

He to me was an apologist !

I don't care what the Muslim community thinks and anyone with those moral levels should be removed from this great nation (and I'm a bloody paddy saying that)

Justice ? What justice ? Why have the social workers that covered it up ,the police that failed to act ,the politicians that said nothing , the CPS that ignored countless of chances to bring This to a hault not all been fired ?

Then and only then will justice be served !

Justice is severed and lessons must be learned wow he is really a great political brain that fella lol

It takes two to tango is not originally a Muslim expression. People have said it to me in the past.

I thought it would have died out by now but it appears not. Not the brightest thing to say to the media.

When he said some he meant not all.It is sad that some still think that way like 40/50 years ago famous people like those at the  BBC enticing young girls to bed was part of the game and is only now seen as sexual assault or date rape.

The ones involved now have still to catch up unfortunately. Hope it sends out the right message now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=It+takes+two+to+tango

I am not defending the actions in any way or form.

Edited by Rincewind

You've got to be on the wind up, I can't seriously believe you are posting this stuff and genuinely believing it anyone.

It takes two to tango was not originally a Muslim expression, what the actual ****?

I have to put you on block now, it's do ridiculous and intolerable I can't do it anymore.

Everyone has a right to lose their marbles but you abuse the privledge.

:( Sorry I did not mean to upset you. Which part of my post was incorrect?

The part where I said the phrase was not new or the part where I said  they should  be punished. Can anyone tell me?

For the record it was a terrible thing they did. The councillor was an idiot for saying what he said and anyone that commits that kind of crime should be locked up regardless of race creed colour or religion. Does anyone disagree? I doubt it. All I did was to look up the origin of what the bloke said. Is that so bad?

Edited by Rincewind

You've got to be on the wind up, I can't seriously believe you are posting this stuff and genuinely believing it anyone.

It takes two to tango was not originally a Muslim expression, what the actual ****?

It isn't though, just means that more than 1 person was involved, nothing to do with religion, or have I misread your statement / debate with Rincewind

It isn't though, just means that more than 1 person was involved, nothing to do with religion, or have I misread your statement / debate with Rincewind

That is what I was saying. It has been used by us English over the years and that ignorant councillor used it which was wrong of him. He has probably heard it said before and just came out with it which was wrong. Sexual assault and rape has nothing to do with religion.

I apologise if I was misunderstood and my reply seemed rude. As I said I was interested in the origin of the words and thought others might be too. I was wrong.

Can we end this now?

Edited by Rincewind

As an aside, I read that that the victim was known in the Muslim community as 'the randi (Urdu, for 'slag') white girl'.

As someone who enjoys etymology, I'm wondering if this is the historical root of our word, randy.

Does anyone know?

Edit: Apparently, not. It's from old Scottish.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/randy

Edited by Buce

It takes two to tango is not originally a Muslim expression. People have said it to me in the past.

I thought it would have died out by now but it appears not. Not the brightest thing to say to the media.

When he said some he meant not all.It is sad that some still think that way like 40/50 years ago famous people like those at the  BBC enticing young girls to bed was part of the game and is only now seen as sexual assault or date rape.

The ones involved now have still to catch up unfortunately. Hope it sends out the right message now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=It+takes+two+to+tango

I am not defending the actions in any way or form.

It is a Muslim expression? Well I never. You learn something every day. :)

:( Sorry I did not mean to upset you. Which part of my post was incorrect?

The part where I said the phrase was not new or the part where I said  they should  be punished. Can anyone tell me?

For the record it was a terrible thing they did. The councillor was an idiot for saying what he said and anyone that commits that kind of crime should be locked up regardless of race creed colour or religion. Does anyone disagree? I doubt it. All I did was to look up the origin of what the bloke said. Is that so bad?

It's not about the origin of the saying whatsoever, which seems quite an odd thing to bring up in the first place, and could have been interpreted as a defence for the guy saying it, ie. "It's not a Muslim expression so he didn't understand what he was saying"

The fact is, is that some people in that type of community still genuinely see young white girls as fair game to gang rape and abuse as they want because for whatever reason, they still see it as her own fault. I'm not quite sure how they could come to that conclusion, because, correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't imagine a 13 year old girl, going to groups of older men and begging them to drug and abuse her time and again.

I'm not going to go any further, as it probably isn't worth It, I just wanted to clear that up (well, how I imagine the comments were perceived anyway).

Edited by Darkon84

As an aside, I read that that the victim was known in the Muslim community as 'the randi (Urdu, for 'slag') white girl'.

As someone who enjoys etymology, I'm wondering if this is the historical root of our word, randy.

Does anyone know?

Edit: Apparently, not. It's from old Scottish.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/randy

Randi, and randy are totally different. The word has its roots in Hinduism as rand's were religious prostitutes for hindu priests, but is used by Muslim who speak urdu eg pakistan, Bangladesh etc
  • Like 2

Randi, and randy are totally different. The word has its roots in Hinduism as rand's were religious prostitutes for hindu priests, but is used by Muslim who speak urdu eg pakistan, Bangladesh etc

I was in a Hindu temple once in Mauritius and some of the carry on painted on the walls and ceilings made me blush !

Nah he ain't white Broth ...he is an Aussie lol

Feed him to some snakes !

We have a massive problem with large group systemic Muslim sex grooming gangs in UK , no one posting is stupid enough to think There are no White sex offenders !

The muslim-bad guy have just took over where white sex gangsters have left areas, and niches.

Also, more today than ever 'lost girls' , for various reasons, are ripe for entrappment,

and seemingly innocent grooming, until......!!!

The whole of europe have various mafia style gangs involved in vice, and they

are run often by foreigners to their hosts land, but dont con yourselves,

if all muslims, or european immigrants were sent home, British vice gangs, would still

flourish, and these girls mis-used/abused from British trash customers.

IT seems to me that some posters and general public generally conveniently forget that these problems

have been with is in modern Britain for hundreds of years, just take the NSPCC as an example.

And operation yewtree was not created on any muslim/foreigner background..

Edited by fuchsntf

Thanks, Dr, that's greatly appreciated.

Every day's a school day. I love little bits of random knowledge like that :thumbup:

The muslim-bad guy have just took over where white sex gangsters have left areas, and niches.

Also, more today than ever 'lost girls' , for various reasons, are ripe for entrappment,

if all muslims, or european immigrants were sent home, British vice gangs, would still

IT seems to me that some posters and general public generally conveniently forget that these problems

have been with is in modern Britain for hundreds of years, just take the NSPCC as an example.

We have a huge issue with Muslim sex gangs and it's completely disporportionate to the population mix

It's a deep rooted issue in immigrant Muslim communities

And it's been protected by the PC brigade in media and government

And it seems if you speak out against it your a racist

Nope I'm just speaking fact ! Look up the court reports from all over the country

We need change in this country !

We have a huge issue with Muslim sex gangs and it's completely disporportionate to the population mix

It's a deep rooted issue in immigrant Muslim communities

And it's been protected by the PC brigade in media and government

And it seems if you speak out against it your a racist

Nope I'm just speaking fact ! Look up the court reports from all over the country

We need change in this country !

Right on.

And punctuation.

You seem to have missed the whole point, barely any of this was to do with vice, it was to do with Muslims getting their kicks from drugging, raping, beating and torturing white girls who they believed were worhtless because of the culture they came from.

You seem to have missed the whole point, barely any of this was to do with vice, it was to do with Muslims getting their kicks from drugging, raping, beating and torturing white girls who they believed were worhtless because of the culture they came from.

So what does that make the white trash criminal, who does it to their own.

For example in Pakistan, Its just as bad, but make no mistake, from village, town, and big cities, if

these vermin are caught, by locals and not the police, some wont see a prison cell.

Culture how would you know...the only one you seem to recognise is the Blame-culture.

Drugging, raping, beating, torturing ...so no white groups/gangs dont involve themselves in such things..!!!

Ignorance and bliss....

So what does that make the white trash criminal, who does it to their own.

For example in Pakistan, Its just as bad, but make no mistake, from village, town, and big cities, if

these vermin are caught, by locals and not the police, some wont see a prison cell.

Culture how would you know...the only one you seem to recognise is the Blame-culture.

Drugging, raping, beating, torturing ...so no white groups/gangs dont involve themselves in such things..!!!

Ignorance and bliss....

Can you find an example of a white gang doing this?