Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

The most deeply shocking thing is it's still going on. We'll be seeing these cases for the rest of our as the authorities appear to have no idea how to stop it.

A group of utterly vile cvnts.

Unfortunately 30+ such groups all MUSLIM have been convicted in last 5 years alone

And police watching a similar number

And as @@MattP has said its still going on

We will continue to see these issues unless we do something about it !

Bloody human rights laws are hindering sorting these issues !

Edited by dropofclaridge

Unfortunately 30+ such groups all MUSLIM have been convicted in last 5 years alone

And police watching a similar number

And as @@MattP has said its still going on

We will continue to see these issues unless we do something about it !

Bloody human rights laws are hindering sorting these issues !

Really? Any examples or sources?

Serious question btw. I'm not calling you a liar or anything, it's just something that gets said a lot and I'd be interested to see some evidence of it.

Edited by bovril

Really? Any examples or sources?

Serious question btw. I'm not calling you a liar or anything, it's just something that gets said a lot and I'd be interested to see some evidence of it.

It's simple have a look at the act and current case law , for example We can't send them back to Pakistan because they have wife's and kids here , that's one of the basic human rights in that act !

In parts of the world they often remove/deport the family and the criminal but not here because we no longer control our laws ! The useless Human rights law bars such justice being dispensed in Europe !

What a disaster

Some 1,557 convicts born overseas have thwarted Home Office attempts to boot them out after using the Human Rights Act as their trump card.

The number of criminals shielding behind the legislation has led to increasing calls for the law to be watered down and the UK to pull out of the EU.

Many of the criminals will have won the right to stay in the UK by claiming deportation would breach their rights to a family life.

I'm for human rights yet I am against women being treated that way. I am also against wife beating which goes on from all groups. The himan rights act has been responsible for enabling laws to bring cases against men that carry out these domestic violence. Without the act it would happen more.

Changes do need to be made though. It is not an easy solution.

Edited by Rincewind

Some 1,557 convicts born overseas have thwarted Home Office attempts to boot them out after using the Human Rights Act as their trump card.

The number of criminals shielding behind the legislation has led to increasing calls for the law to be watered down and the UK to pull out of the EU.

Many of the criminals will have won the right to stay in the UK by claiming deportation would breach their rights to a family life.

A lot of those would have been born here.

The EU and the ECtHR are two completely separate entities and this misconception is usually the preserve of UKIP narrative or perpetrated by the pages of the Daily Mail. Actually, it is The European Court of Human Rights which rules on The European Convention of Human Rights - whilst the European Court of Justice which determines European Union Law. The two are commonly conflated when in actual fact, because The European Union is not a member of the Council of Europe, you'll find the rulings of the European Court of Human Rights are not binding.

This is an interesting read examining the relationship between EU law and the European Convention on Human Rights/Human Rights Act.

EDIT: Forgot to add the link - http://eutopialaw.com/2011/09/05/confusing-the-protection-of-human-rights-in-europe-strasbourg-v-luxembourg-part-1/

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 1

I'm for human rights yet I am against women being treated that way. I am also against wife beating which goes on from all groups. The himan rights act has been responsible for enabling laws to bring cases against men that carry out these domestic violence. Without the act it would happen more.

All we need is stronger British laws

Not law ceeded to Europeans

If we did away with the EU HR bill. I can imagine the scenes, drunk men in vests with cigs hanging from their lips, running out into the streets at 11am to celebrate that they can now legally beat their wives.

However, unfortunately for those gents I think we'd continue to protect women from domestic violence even if we didn't have the EUs human rights bill.

• Like 1

F#ck all this human rights shit. Had a meeting booked in Carmarthan this afternoon at 2.30. I live in St Austell.

Got here and they were a no show. Rang them and they said, 'sorry we forgot to call you'.

Look it up on a map. The distance is f#cking ridiculous and they knew full well where I was coming from.

Absolute c#nts.

Edited by Bettsj2

F#ck all this human rights shit. Had a meeting booked in Carmarthan this afternoon at 2.30. I live in St Austell.

Got here and they were a no show. Rang them and they said, 'sorry we forgot to call you'.

Look it up on a map. The distance is f#cking ridiculous and they knew full well where I was coming from.

Absolute c#nts.

A nice 8 hour round trip in a car!! Someone did this to me recently. I was puzzled off and I'd only driven 100 miles!!

Heard that a baby's corpse was found inside a drain somewhere by a plumber, who was doing work on a house.

Hope the victim's parents will be found and be prosecuted; if they didn't want it, they just could've mentioned it to the relevant authorities.

Edited by Wymeswold fox