Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

Richard Huckle.

Just watched an investigation about what he did via Sky News. Didn't know about this story until the programme.

Charged with a good list of child offences. Disgusting.

Was talking about this story other day. Disgusting. Britain's biggest offender I think they called him. 

One of the worse things was that he wanted to marry a victim so that he could just have a ring of children.

Sick bastard.

• 2 weeks later...

Young people that have kids, beat the poor toddlers to death, and lying in court by saying something like ''her injuries were caused by falling down the stairs''.

There's quite a few cases of this type of event currently, which makes me worry certain type of youngsters are able to have kids.

That is truly awful article, he and all those participating should never be allowed out.

The 2 from Ibstock who did what they did to the poor schoolgirl.

The more I hear/read information about how they came into contact and the last moments of her life, the more I feel that sadly they'll have an unlenient prison spell and let loose again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MattP

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-16/extremist-anjem-choudary-facing-jail-for-is-promotion/

Finally, he will go to prison, future generations will be astounded when they look back and see we not only allowed this man to preach his hatred freely for years but also payed him to do it, the governments who allowed it should wallow in shame.

God knows how much blood is on his hands.

2 hours ago, MattP said:

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-16/extremist-anjem-choudary-facing-jail-for-is-promotion/

Finally, he will go to prison, future generations will be astounded when they look back and see we not only allowed this man to preach his hatred freely for years but also payed him to do it, the governments who allowed it should wallow in shame.

About time, 20 years ago, he was invited by my flat mate at that time, he was allowed to freely preach at all universities and he radicalised my flat mate and many others.... Evil

2 hours ago, MattP said:

If ever a person was made for this thread....

Compared to some others in this thread he is just a cvnt.

Best man who swindled £8,000 from stag party jailed for 20 months

Martyn Galvin, who failed to organise trip to Prague for groom and 16 others, also lied about having terminal cancer

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/19/best-man-who-swindled-8000-from-stag-party-jailed-for-20-months

• 3 weeks later...