Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

The individuals who posted  vile comments after Vardy posted a picture of his 5 year old daughter in a City kit.

Too sickening to post here. The police are investigating now.

*1 year old

There's a story that I've seen widely shared this week about a petition to get two spineless little f**ks stronger sentences for essentially beating their own pet dog to death for fun, which they videoed.

I won't post any of the articles as they will show the footage which I haven't seen, nor wish to... But I understand is extremely disturbing.

Absolute c**ts.

It's disgusting footage. I only watched a little. It's awful.

I don't usually post in here but I thought this was pretty cvnty - it's the bit about the lack of remorse on the part of the dog owner that my cvnt radar picked up:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Bradgate-Park-Crackdown-dog-owners-pet-slaughters/story-29111515-detail/story.html

• 2 weeks later...

eBookers.com and possibly Emirates too. 

Flew to Cape Town in January for a 3-month internship; a tourist visa in SA is only 90 days but I've got family up in Botswana so I booked the return flight for May 1st with the plan to extend the flight and do some more travelling should the opportunity come available. Everywhere I looked in the small print it stated that there would be a £100 charge for this, which I was fine with.

Called up eBookers the other day (Emirates just directs you to the travel agent), agreed a return date of mid-June and the guy said he'd call back the next day as the system was having issues. He didn't call back or email, so I called yesterday to try and confirm and the new guy told me that you can only change your return flight to no later than 4 months after the outgoing flight. So basically I'd have to fly home 6 weeks earlier than planned. This 4 month bollocks has not been stated anywhere in the process so you can imagine I'm more than annoyed.

Punching and kicking an old lady like that is clearly unacceptable but in slight defence of the guy who did it, if you watch the video carefully you can see the Welsh father and son did team up on him to throw the first punch. The son had the guy in a headlock while the father punched him. Before that nobody had thrown any punches. Everything after that is the Thai guy retaliating to being ganged up on.

Could have easily been avoided but the Welsh family went looking for a fight, and got one. Don't know what they were thinking. You're in your 60's, in a foreign country, plastered at 2am and you start picking fights with locals!? Sorry, no excuses for what happened, but wtf were they thinking.

Edited by Dodgy Bob

• 1 month later...

Richard Huckle.

Just watched an investigation about what he did via Sky News. Didn't know about this story until the programme.

Charged with a good list of child offences. Disgusting.

The cvnt is not the writer of this letter but her attacker who got a reduced sentence because 'he was a promising swimmer whose life was ruined' according to his defence. He still has not taken responsibility for his actions which he blames on drink.

This is rather long and parts of it may not be suitable for showing here because of the details that she describes.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/everyone-should-read-this-incredibly-powerful-letter-from-a-rape-victim-to-her-attacker--ZJbru7O2nmZ 

The rapist's father (whom I nominate as near absolute cvnt) wrote a letter defending his son. Someone altered it.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/someone-fixed-the-letter-the-stanford-rapists-dad-wrote-in-his-sons-defence--WkI0OAHLR7W

• Like 2