Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

...and come on you foxes!

Right I can just about deal with the remixed PHG as the players come out, Personally i'd prefer the normal version played (But no Horny Henry coming back, thats definite no, no!), I have nothing against the players lining up before the game then shaking the oppositions hand's (Although it's abit pointless IMO), what I cannot stand and it really does grate on me is that kid before the game saying that 'disclaimer'..."Football is a family game..." blah blah blah whatever is said, I heard it on the first match and though, hoped it would be played once to explain why they were lining up, shaking hands, e.t.c, although it's abit obvious then that'd be it, Please, Please, Please tell me it won't be played before every game.

It was said this line-up, shake the oppositions hand would be done at every game this season, in every league, but did they play something similar to the kid before the game at Stockport last week?

Right I can just about deal with the remixed PHG as the players come out, Personally i'd prefer the normal version played (But no Horny Henry coming back, thats definite no, no!), I have nothing against the players lining up before the game then shaking the oppositions hand's (Although it's abit pointless IMO), what I cannot stand and it really does grate on me is that kid before the game saying that 'disclaimer'..."Football is a family game..." blah blah blah whatever is said, I heard it on the first match and though, hoped it would be played once to explain why they were lining up, shaking hands, e.t.c, although it's abit obvious then that'd be it, Please, Please, Please tell me it won't be played before every game.

It was said this line-up, shake the oppositions hand would be done at every game this season, in every league, but did they play something similar to the kid before the game at Stockport last week?

We need to do certain things to remain a recognised Family Club which is obviously the root the club are very keen to take and develop. Hence almost all of the matchday experience being aimed at them.

We need to do certain things to remain a recognised Family Club which is obviously the root the club are very keen to take and develop. Hence almost all of the matchday experience being aimed at them.

I hate modern football people with their meddling! Lave it as it was it was great! :@

Was I still in the pub when this was taking place?

Unless your one of these people that turn up at 3.01 - 3.05ish and miss the first part of the game.

...Making me miss the first 5 minutes or so of the game because there in the bastard way of my view. >_<

(Basically it's just before KO so 2.58 - 3.00pm)

No :thumbup:

Dont like this but think the chosen players 2 favourite songs getting played before the match is a good idea :chant:

Dont like this but think the chosen players 2 favourite songs getting played before the match is a good idea :chant:

They do that at Aston Villa, which is rather cool.

It has to be said though, Nigel Reo-Coker must have the worst taste in music in the history of man.

Yeah I liked that idea.

I understand the club have to do the line-up/shake the hands, thats forced upon them by the F.A/F.L, the audio from the kid though really does my head in and as said the "...and come on you foxes!" bit really does make me cringe, i'd prefer to hear nails scaped down a blackboard.

AFAIK all clubs all over the country are having to have the same thing, so we are not alone

As said the F.A/F.L have forced it upon all club to line-up/shake hands as part of this 'respect' campaign but there is no need for this pathetic cringe worthy audio aswell.

As said the F.A/F.L have forced it upon all club to line-up/shake hands as part of this 'respect' campaign but there is no need for this pathetic cringe worthy audio aswell.

I've heard that the audio is compusory too, the voice of the little girl is suppose to discourage violence etc. Not a fan of it either i just dont think its under hte club's control. i'll try and find a source...

it's all bollocks. the opposition should come out a few minutes before the home team to boos and cries of 'bring on the leicester', then the old PHG should be played as the we run (and i mean run) out of the tunnel. refs come out and then we get on with it.

instead we get some irritating little kid telling us not to swear, lining up to shake hands with the oppo, a scouse ditty just before kick-off and that awful chelsea dagger shite when we score. it's no use blaming the club for all of it, because those unaccountable unelected wankers at the FA are responsible for most of it. and we can't do anything about it. which is the most depressing part.

it's all bollocks. the opposition should come out a few minutes before the home team to boos and cries of 'bring on the leicester', then the old PHG should be played as the we run (and i mean run) out of the tunnel. refs come out and then we get on with it.

instead we get some irritating little kid telling us not to swear, lining up to shake hands with the oppo, a scouse ditty just before kick-off and that awful chelsea dagger shite when we score. it's no use blaming the club for all of it, because those unaccountable unelected wankers at the FA are responsible for most of it. and we can't do anything about it. which is the most depressing part.

The home matchday experience these days is really starting to piss me off. I am sure fans will start leaving gradually as the FA make it a 'family game'.

Archived