Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

The Photography Thread

I'd love to get fit enough to cycle this one day.  I took a photo of  it (La Tremola) from the Passo del San Gottardo in Ticino, Switzerland in September last year.  The quality of the photo isn't brilliant because I took it on my old phone..

post-9589-0-27406100-1395519736_thumb.jp

Have you taken the joey to some sort of  a rescue centre or are you tending it yourself Oz ?

It looks very young  to survive to me , but good luck anyway  :thumbup:

Cracking scenery pics again Mikey  :) the mountain stream ones would look great as a mural in the right setting .

Thanks mate. Sorry for late reply, only just seen your comment. Much appreciated :)

Hope we are off this page soon... this line has been the only time Mikeys photos have been a disapointment ;)

lol lol 

So....you dragged a bloated, headless roo from the road, then let your daughter rummage through it's rotting corpse? I've lost all respect.  :P

Seriously, fair play to you both. Most people wouldn't have bothered, including me.

back on topic, here's a couple of pics I took in Pt Stephens

z42v.jpg

fqgb.jpg

Nice one mate! 

Ken,care to explain the topless picture on page 4?

Are all the pubs in Leicester?

If its the one I think it is there is an innocent explanation. It may have been when I was experimenting with close ups of pictures from newspapers. Needed to get it right before moving on to serious things. It was also pre digital era so could not delete it.

If its the one I think it is there is an innocent explanation. It may have been when I was experimenting with close ups of pictures from newspapers. Needed to get it right before moving on to serious things. It was also pre digital era so could not delete it.

So you picked a topless girl

Girlfriend got me a B+W Neutral Density Filter for birthday which I wanted. Not been anywhere properly yet to try it out, but was in Lincoln the other day so gave it a go here. Hours of fun to be had with this :) Will get some nice sky effects when the weather is better. 

IMG_0238-001_fhdr_zps9a2f9a50.jpg

Edited by MikeyT
  • Like 3

Girlfriend got me a B+W Neutral Density Filter for birthday which I wanted. Not been anywhere properly yet to try it out, but was in Lincoln the other day so gave it a go here. Hours of fun to be had with this :) Will get some nice sky effects when the weather is better. 

IMG_0238-001_fhdr_zps9a2f9a50.jpg

Nice one.

How many stops is that filter Mikey? B+W make top filters - good choice there, just watch the colour cast/white balance.

Get yorself a Big Stopper and see the fun you can have with it.... amazing with water and sky scenes.

• 2 weeks later...

Any other aviation geeks out there check out my youtube channel and flickr page :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/119622801@N02/

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0adH9uGszkUq8Nd4hlOkfg

My youtube channel has many leicester videos too including lots of goals from this season!

Just signed up to Flickr myself, so I've just followed both of you. Don't expect me to post as many photos as others!

Liam, I love your aviation photos. 

MikeyT, have you an account? I've always liked your photos.

Edited by Fox92

Just signed up to Flickr myself, so I've just followed both of you. Don't expect me to post as many photos as others!

Liam, I love your aviation photos. 

MikeyT, have you an account? I've always liked your photos.

yo stick up a link to your account and i'll add ya