Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

The Photography Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this on another forum, thought it was pretty cool of a London Pub 1899 colourized.

977eCuC.jpg

Love this. As a photographer, I love seeing very old photos. The clothes, the surroundings etc. Some great pages on Facebook with loads of vintage photos. Brill. 

I really need to get my camera out again and re-acquaint myself with it. I was at Bradgate Park yesterday and the conditions were beautiful. Just a shame I only had my phone with me. Autumn is probably my favourite season for photography.

Agreed. If you're into landscapes etc, then the colours all changing look great. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just updated my Flickr page. 

Got a lot of Street photography from when I was in Paris THAT weekend. Also some shots of a World War 2 veteran I have been working with on a project. There is some topless shots on there too now but don't think you should be able to see them as I have age restricted them along with privacy. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaeljtopleyphotography/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all, just updated my website with the parade photos. It's all basically street photography type stuff. None of the actual players. This is all photos of the fans basically having a great day out. Maybe you are in the photos or know someone in them. Just click on the Leicester tab at the top of the home page to take you to the gallery. Hope people like :)

http://www.michaeljtopley.co.uk/ 

I called the Nikon helpline about my camera.. He suggested a couple of things still no luck. Said it was free to give an estimate with free postage. He was going to send the address via email but not received it so may have got it wrong.

I've been told there is a shop on Churchgate that may help.

I took some pictures with my phone of the parade. Not very good. I'll take a look at those photos Mikey.

Hi all, just updated my website with the parade photos. It's all basically street photography type stuff. None of the actual players. This is all photos of the fans basically having a great day out. Maybe you are in the photos or know someone in them. Just click on the Leicester tab at the top of the home page to take you to the gallery. Hope people like :)

http://www.michaeljtopley.co.uk/ 

That's a good looking website mate. Keep up the good work, I'm loving the landscape stuff in particular :thumbup:  I've STILL not taken my camera out in the last 2 years even though I keep meaning too, so until then, its just crap on my phone lol

Contacted Nikon again. Online chat. Have a print off label. Free P&P and estimate but 7-14 to return if I do not have it repaired. They could not give a rough estimate though. May be worth having it done. It will cost around £200 for a new one then there are extras case batteries chargers. So anything under £200 plus it will be prety much as good as new if they do a service too.