Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Extreme heat and extreme cold are horrible. Unfortunately living in the greater toronto area means we see anywhere from -20 celsius to +35 on average (and sometimes above 40) in any given year. After dealing with -25 (feels like -30 something with wind) last year i realised that i would rather sweat my sack off to no end in +35 if given the chance. I cant imagine living futher north.

This winter season has been much milder for us so will take that.

the F or C?

the high number is daytime... the low number is the overnight.... both are celcius

No need for profanity

Don't people get sent home from work in Australia if it reaches 40c? You jammy get

nope... maybe the guys on building sites, but the rest just work through

just an update... 4 th day of over 40 degrees.. last night was a minimum of 25 overnight . :mad:

But... could be worse as this headline shows :)

Perth heatwave: Marble Bar facing 47C, 48C, 48C — only 40C in Perth

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perth-heatwave-marble-bar-facing-47c-48c-48c--only-40c-in-perth/news-story/ae74b7cbeddb3a8dbe64f3bc4d785353

..."Perth’s hottest day was 46.2C in February 1991, while the state’s hottest day was in February 1998 when it reached 50.5C in Mardie".

...Well, you would be wouldnt you 

Edited by ozleicester

just an update... 4 th day of over 40 degrees.. last night was a minimum of 25 overnight . :mad:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perth-heatwave-marble-bar-facing-47c-48c-48c--only-40c-in-perth/news-story/ae74b7cbeddb3a8dbe64f3bc4d785353

..."Perth’s hottest day was 46.2C in February 1991, while the state’s hottest day was in February 1998 when it reached 50.5C in Mardie".

firstly....balls to that i would just ****ing melt. no wonder all aussies aint fat, they sweat it out!

Its going to snow this weekend, im off to Dubai on Sunday night :) with the family

secondly....snow?! 

Snow forecast for Saturday morning down here. That's my winter golf fourball pairs semi final match fvcked then. Fvck off snow, you serve no purpose apart from screwing up my golf. Bring on the spring and summer quickly...

I'd be pretty mardie with temps of 50...

Absolutely loved it and I think we may go back next year. Definitely the best city break I've done.

I fancy going back some time as well. When I went I travelled down through Sweden and finished at Stockholm. Easily one of the best if not best holiday I have been on.

-40 while I was out on a snowmobile wasn't too pleasant though.