Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

yeah it snowed up here late last night and a bit in the night, nothing massive and mostly melted now, was a bit of an effort driving on some of the side roads to work this morning, so hopefully we won't see any more tonight. 

Is yours an automatic too? If so, has it got a Summer/Winter setting option? Mine has and the winter setting helps a little (but not much!)

Apologies for the late reply. Yeah it's an automatic, and until I read your post, I didn't even think to check. It has a setting called DTC (dynamic traction control), which apparently improves winter driving. I always thought that setting was just for a more 'sporty' drive.

• 2 weeks later...

quite strong snow falling here, keeps getting a covering on the ground then raining for 20 minutes and washing it all away though. some pretty mental hailstones too. glad i ain't in work today cba leaving the house in this. 

• 11 months later...