Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

The problem with snow is, you can't play golf when the course is covered in snow. Wind and rain are just about bearable, but snow fvcks the whole thing up. Then you've got to wait two weeks for it to thaw out and the course drain out. It's a golfers nightmare and I hate it.

Is  it a disability car?  I would not want  to come out if it was icy. If I slip over then I would  have trouble getting back up.

But saying that you are ill AND that you cannot get your car out is pretty dumb.

Not everybody is disabled,not everyone is a victim.

• Like 3

Is  it a disability car?  I would not want  to come out if it was icy. If I slip over then I would  have trouble getting back up.

But saying that you are ill AND that you cannot get your car out is pretty dumb.

I'm sure he wouldn't have mentioned it had the person been disabled. People do this shit all the time, call in that they can't get their car out when they live within walking distance. You have a duty to make an effort to get into work. How would you feel if you were in hospital and a bunch of doctors or nurses had that attitude, and didn't even try?

Someone who lives a 10 minute walk from work rang in sick today because they can't get there car off the drive. Heads gone.

did they try shovelling the snow?

I shovelled my drive 3 times this past week before driving 40 minutes to work in blizzard conditions. But we are used to the snow here in drake land. Clearly you have one lazy employee who needs a serious talking to.

Not everybody is disabled,not everyone is a victim.

Agreed but the post was a little vague. The only valid reason that comes to mind for not being able to walk from 10 minutes away would be if they had problems walking. Otherwise they should be reprimanded. I try not to jump to conclusions based on an one sentence post.