Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

I’ve just billed the school £60 for each of my children that they’ve taken out of education unnecessarily. They don’t have to pay me, just keep in in lieu for when I want to take them to Barbados. 

Ffs. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

Considering we are pretty much the most central city in the country I'm well annoyed we've barely got anything. I wanted time off, ended up just freezing my bollocks off every morning hating life.

It’s starting to get a bit dicey in the roads, not looking forward to the drive to work if this carries on all night.

6 hours ago, Tuna said:

Spent the morning looking at the Lincolnshire Police twitter feed for updates on road closures, feel sorry for the people who have gotten into a mess out there.

Some were stuck overnight for 12 hours, I heard

Been stuck on the M27 for the last 2 hours near Southampton. Gridlock trying to get on the M3 north.

Still over 100 miles to get home - nightmare. Should have stayed put in Portsmouth for another night.

Idiot :mad:

11 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Been stuck on the M27 for the last 2 hours near Southampton. Gridlock trying to get on the M3 north.

Still over 100 miles to get home - nightmare. Should have stayed put in Portsmouth for another night.

Idiot :mad:

Yep, all those "ladies" missing the sailors. I bet you'd have got a good deal to keep warm.

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Yep, all those "ladies" missing the sailors. I bet you'd have got a good deal to keep warm.

Usually I’d laugh but I’m actually a little concerned now. The traffic hasn’t moved for over 2 hours and the snow is getting heavier down here. 

Hopefully we start moving soon otherwise I’m not sure what to do...

Bursting for a poo too :o

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Usually I’d laugh but I’m actually a little concerned now. The traffic hasn’t moved for over 2 hours and the snow is getting heavier down here. 

Sort the poop out ASAP 

or it could get messy

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Have you got a way of keeping warm? Do you have fuel to keep the engine running?

I've know situations where 4 people have all got into one car because it creates extra warmth.

Hope you get out of it soon. Knowing your condition, the need for a poo is almost overwhelming. Take a dump outside if you need to. No one will give a shit, well, apart from you. 

Or you could use some woman's handbag.lol

Edited by Parafox

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm meant to be going up to Leeds next week on a course but I somehow can't see that happening. People up there this week got sent home today.

It's set to get milder on Sunday - up there, midweek. 

Edited by Line-X

41 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Have you got a way of keeping warm? Do you have fuel to keep the engine running?

I've know situations where 4 people have all got into one car because it creates extra warmth.

Hope you get out of it soon. Knowing your condition, the need for a poo is almost overwhelming. Take a dump outside if you need to. No one will give a shit, well, apart from you. 

Or you could use some woman's handbag.lol

The turn off to the M3 was closed so continued to crawl along the M27 towards Southampton. Saw a Days Inn hotel at the services so got off the motorway, parked up in 4 inches of snow but they’ve got no fvckin rooms free! :mad:

Now I can’t get out of the car park with my front  wheel drive so I’m stuck. 

At least there’s a bog and a Costa in the services but looks like I’m kipping in the car :(

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The turn off to the M3 was closed so continued to crawl along the M27 towards Southampton. Saw a Days Inn hotel at the services so got off the motorway, parked up in 4 inches of snow but they’ve got no fvckin rooms free! :mad:

Now I can’t get out of the car park with my front  wheel drive so I’m stuck. 

At least there’s a bog and a Costa in the services but looks like I’m kipping in the car :(

Stay warm and safe Izzy. Maybe ask the Hotel if they have some spare blankets etc?

• Like 1