Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Talking to Ireland but turning it’s back on the Europe. :englandsmile4wf:

And suggesting it’s off it’s ****ing rocker in the process.

Can only assume Liam Fox has secured an early trade deal with Columbia and they’re trialling a new gradual air delivery system, hence all the white lying about.

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

And suggesting it’s off it’s ****ing rocker in the process.

Can only assume Liam Fox has secured an early trade deal with Columbia and they’re trialling a new gradual air delivery system, hence all the white lying about.

That would be one hell of way to unite us all after brexit. 

• Haha 1

Hope it goes ****ing mental overnight because I've got a group presentation tomorrow and my group having been ****ing useless and its gonna be rough so weather permitting it's basically that film with Tom cruise with the crazy weather so the tutor is like nah f uck this and doesn't go in.

Edit:

Tom Cruise isn't in The Day After Tomorrow 

:cap:

Edited by Wookie

5 hours ago, promised land said:

You must laugh your head off at this country when we get a bit of snow, the place shuts down, schools, transport, roads become a mess. Even panick buying FFS.

Pathetic really for at most an inch or two if it’s really bad.

This lot was built up by the media and sod all came from it, just the odd shower.

lol very true.

Me and spacemunky live within 30 minutes of eachother in the Greater toronto area and we had 13 celsius weather today which is unheard of in february. 

My brother lives up in chesterfield area and was sending me videos of the snow and i laughed.  That's not snow, that just a dusting lol

To be fair we have all the snow trucks you can think of so are better prepared for the snow  when it comes.

In the GTA probably need in excess of 1 foot of snow on the ground before the morning commute starts for them to cancel school.  They cancel buses often (due to insurance risk reasons ) but thats about it.

Those who livein the east coast or up in alberta, northern Ontario all laugh at us city folk like we laugh at you.

Stay safe ladies.

Do you lot actually look at the weather forecast for your area or do you just read weather warnings. lol 

BBC has been pretty accurate as far as to predicting the weather, if you look at their specific hour by hour forecast for Leicester.

If it remains accurate There should be some heavy snow in the middle of the night tonight in Leicester and Thursday from about 1-2pm is going to start light but quickly escalate later into the afternoon and wont stop until 5am so Friday is going to be mental. Of course they may not be as always but they've been pretty good so far.

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Do you lot actually look at the weather forecast for your area or do you just read weather warnings. lol 

BBC has been pretty accurate as far as to predicting the weather, if you look at their specific hour by hour forecast for Leicester.

If it remains accurate There should be some heavy snow in the middle of the night tonight in Leicester and Thursday from about 1-2pm is going to start light but quickly escalate later into the afternoon and wont stop until 5am so Friday is going to be mental. Of course they may not be as always but they've been pretty good so far.

Fingers crossed, no post!

In reality, it's almost as cold as when I was a kid, but much less snow.

39 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Seeing the portsmouth game last night brought back flashbacks of when we played Ipswich in the snow

How was this game allowed to go ahead?!

I think Ipswich hadn't won for months and Roy Keane was on the verge of the sack...back then teams were breaking their ducks against us!

Wasn't Miguel Vitor sent off early on or something?