Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

oh nice that was sure a few years ago you could get weekends for like 150 on eBay but the cheapest days were like 100. seemed pointless not to just go the whole time.

will have to work some stuff out but libs n cribs n more for like 80 quid all in sounds naughty

Royal Festival Hall Headline Show Announced

Gary Numan will headline the Royal Festival in London on Friday 20 March 2015 as part of the Convergence program of events.

Gary said he was “honoured to be invited” to be part of the event at this very prestigious London venue for what promises to be a very special one-off show.

Tickets are on sale now: CLICK HERE

Want to go and see Paul McCartney while he's doing a few dates in the UK but it's bang in the middle of my exam period. Might go see him somewhere in Europe at this rate and make a trip out of it.

I just seen that announcement too. Want to go as well but doubt anybody would come with me tbf.

well Noel G was great, some classic oasis songs sung too, wasn't sure about going glad I did, makes me wonder how good oasis gigs must have been 20 years ago.

Morrissey next week.

Gallagher and Morrissey, nice. I read Gallagher's set list on NME it looked pretty impressive to be fair, then again he was never going to not play a few Oasis records.

The who in Hyde park, decent looking line up with kaiser Chiefs, Johnny marr, Paul weller and a few more

I'm going too. Can't wait. Really excited to see The Who, albeit they aren't as good live as they were obviously. Would love to have seen them when Moon was still alive. Seen Marr before he was excellent and I'm very excited to see Weller too.