Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Zac Brown Band at Wembley last night were utterly brilliant! The Under Bridge, Bohemian Rhapsody and Kashmir covers were excellent and they did a great mix of old and new material. Definitely the best gig I've been to in a long time :D

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you wanted the best and you got it... the hottest band in the world......

kissanniversarytour.jpg

Booyah... good ol Gumtree just presented me with two tickets for a total of $130 (60 quid). lol saw these guys back in 1980.. 35 fvcking years ago... holy sh*t!!!

Edited by ozleicester

Zac Brown Band at Wembley last night were utterly brilliant! The Under Bridge, Bohemian Rhapsody and Kashmir covers were excellent and they did a great mix of old and new material. Definitely the best gig I've been to in a long time :D

They were so good! One of the best gigs I've ever been to. They are such talented musicians.

Wolf Alice and Drenge on 2 hits of acid on Tuesday was fun.

Just got back from Catfish and the Bottlemen, they were great, but way too many teenage girls were there for my liking.

The Maccabees up next on the 20th. Might do some acid for that too.