Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Jealous! Where's he playing?

So am I mate! Still a quality gig.

O2 Guildhall, Southampton.

This Year's Model was the first album I ever bought in 1978. Wanted to see him ever since.

I can't believe he hasn't played one of the festivals down here yet.

Seeing BRMC in a few weeks (supported by Carl Barat and the Jackals) in Nottingham

Going to Reading in the summer

Seeing the Vaccines (supported by Palma Violets) later on in the year in Birmingham

So far I'm in for a ****ing beaut of a 2015, so excited!!!

I just saw The Maccabees yesterday. They were opening for Mumford & Sons (who I didn't stick around for). Great show. Then I went and saw this Canadian band July Talk.

Seeing The Maccabees again in October, and also seeing Wolf Alice in October and Catfish & the Bottlemen too in October.

• Like 1

You purchased tickets just to see a support act?

Maccabees are good and shouldn't be supporting dross like M&S.

Should've been at Wembley tonight seeing Foo Fighters. Apparently it won't be rescheduled either and I guarantee if they return next year I won't get tickets

Guest Mee-9

Off to see The 1975, (I'm such a fangirl)  and Frank Turner all in one weekend in November at Rock City. Winner Winner. 

You purchased tickets just to see a support act?

Maccabees are good and shouldn't be supporting dross like M&S.

Didn't pay anything for it! The Maccabees were supposed to have a headlining show on Friday in Chicago. But their Wednesday show opening for M&S got delayed because of rain. So the Maccabees show got cancelled/rescheduled to October (looks like they're gonna be doing a full headlining US tour then though anyway and probably would have played Chicago anyway, but whatever), and they gave free tickets to the M&S show to anyone who had tickets for their headlining show.

The Maccabees are supporting M&S on their current US tour. It means they get to play to huge crowds at least. 30,000 (less than that, that's if it sold out which I don't think it did) people apparently at yesterday's. I think they kinda go way back, M&S opened for The Maccabees the first time M&S came to the UK?

Edited by FireFox