Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Seen them a few times, incredible. One of my all time favourite gigs was them closing the 2nd stage at download in a tent. Absolute carnage!

I was there for that too, unfortunately my GF at the time was screaming because the crush was too bad and we had to leave early and listen to the rest from outside the tent :(

This will be my 6th time seeing them live though, cant wait :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sultans Of Ping FC are playing the soundhouse in April, And its sold out, And I missed out on tickets :( . Anyone manage to get one?? (Or even better have a couple of spares?????)

Also Menace Beach are playing the Cookie Bar March 21st. :thumbup:

Some awful festival line ups announced so far. Outlook festival line up is tremendous though, shame I wont be able to make it this year.

Wireless is so shit this year. Even with Asap Rocky and Major Lazer announced its still the worst in years.

Still going to Friday and Saturday cos I'm a sucker.

• 2 weeks later...

Young Guns booked for 8th June at Scala, London.

Nice! Are they on your or is this a one off?

Saw them at the Kerrang tour but only played 3 songs. Managed to grab the singer in a club after the show and tell him how much I loved them at Leeds festival. Not sure if he appreciated it or not haha.

Nice! Are they on your or is this a one off?

Saw them at the Kerrang tour but only played 3 songs. Managed to grab the singer in a club after the show and tell him how much I loved them at Leeds festival. Not sure if he appreciated it or not haha.

On tour. Announced yesterday and general sale begins tomorrow. Got quite a lot of dates!

Haha I love Gus.

On tour. Announced yesterday and general sale begins tomorrow. Got quite a lot of dates!

Haha I love Gus.

Haha he was loving it when the DJ played Bones and dragged him up on stage.

Nice, cheers for the heads up

Just had a look, didn't realise they were playing Key Club. I saw him in there and asked if they were touring soon and he just said "Yeah man, key club!". I thought he was just trying to get rid of me by saying the name of the club we were in.

Edited by filbertway

Haha he was loving it when the DJ played Bones and dragged him up on stage.

Nice, cheers for the heads up

Just had a look, didn't realise they were playing Key Club. I saw him in there and asked if they were touring soon and he just said "Yeah man, key club!". I thought he was just trying to get rid of me by saying the name of the club we were in.

No problem.. Their album comes out on the 8th too so can imagine Scala will be quite a popular show! Tickets so cheap for such a good band too. Only about £15.

No problem.. Their album comes out on the 8th too so can imagine Scala will be quite a popular show! Tickets so cheap for such a good band too. Only about £15.

Just realised I am seeing Catfish in Sheffield on the night they play Leeds so it'll have to be a Friday night in Manchester in June. Looking forward to this album, is that 8th June, same day as the Scala gig?