Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Adebayo Akinfenwa.

I don't want to push the cause too much for Akinfenwa over Howard...there are various opinions given on this board..but the above rankle..How the jack fcuk do you know Akinfenwa is nothing special? You've seen (if you were at the Walkers that day) Bayo once I'd wager. Howard did erm..play for for the Cobblers! :frusty:

And wasn't Akinfenwa the man of the match against Bolton earlier this season?

We should give him a signing on fee just for pissing off Smegson.

I'd like to see our fans put his name into a chant.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f78bKXzALXo

"I'm going back to...Blue Bayo!" :crylaugh:

We could even get Linda Ronstadt to sing it on the pitch before the match (don't know what Governor Jerry Brown would make of it, though, expect his aura would smile but never frown...quick Dead Kennedies reference for you, there...)

I don't want to push the cause too much for Akinfenwa over Howard...there are various opinions given on this board..but the above rankle..How the jack fcuk do you know Akinfenwa is nothing special? You've seen (if you were at the Walkers that day) Bayo once I'd wager. Howard did erm..play for for the Cobblers! :frusty:

Well put it this way if he was something special he wouldn't still be in this league. He looked average when he came down here.

ADEBAYO AKINFENWA.

Has bad knees and trains all week on his upper body. He then fully trains on the Friday and if he gets no bad reaction from knees Northampton play him on the Saturday.

Do Leicester want a player like this. Also the price being banded about is £100, 000

ADEBAYO AKINFENWA.

Has bad knees and trains all week on his upper body. He then fully trains on the Friday and if he gets no bad reaction from knees Northampton play him on the Saturday.

Do Leicester want a player like this. Also the price being banded about is £100, 000

Magic :lol:

No we don't want a player like that.

Knowitall get Ricky Lambert signed chap :thumbup:

ADEBAYO AKINFENWA.

Damn right.

ADEBAYO AKINFENWA.

NO

ADEBAYO AKINFENWA.

Is this your opinion or the club's?

Interesting that knowitall would know that about Akinfenwa because they don't seem like a hugely knowledgeable football person outside of LCFC dealings to me (may be doing a disservice, if so apologies) so presumably they'll know this from inside the club which lends some weight to it.

I think it'd be hilarious personally. They rely on Akinfenwa.

Have been playing poker with Liam Miller (CB) and Mark Hughes (captian) of northampton town tonight at Gala Sol central!!! This is all speculation. They were all out for dinner on Monday night and when asked about Leicester Ade replied "all rumour no contact". Have also been told he is an awfull trainer and not well liked in the camp.

If anyone wants tickets for the match I am getting 8 but only in the home end im afraid.

Have been playing poker with Liam Miller (CB) and Mark Hughes (captian) of northampton town tonight at Gala Sol central!!! This is all speculation. They were all out for dinner on Monday night and when asked about Leicester Ade replied "all rumour no contact". Have also been told he is an awfull trainer and not well liked in the camp.

If anyone wants tickets for the match I am getting 8 but only in the home end im afraid.

And with that said..........

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/Ba...link.4925178.jp

Archived