Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barmy76uk

Wayne Brown

Martin - A top keeper in this league, hasn't had the easiest of times and was shaky to start with. But hes performances are a lot better now. Regular in the side.

Gilbert - Flying start, okay he hasn't performed as well lately in my view like Dyer. But he is still Defensively playing well and a regular in the side when fit.

Hobbs - Shaky start playing out of position, now playing in centre back and filling Tunchevs boots recently playing a high quality. A definate regular in the side.

Davies - Quality player, reminded so many of us on here of Izzet. We haven't had a Centre Mid like that in years. Now playing football where he should be.

Brown - Experianced centre back to help the likes of Morrison and Hobbs, has done it before with Hull. I won't judge him till ive seen him play in a Leicester shirt.

Cleverley - Not had the bests of starts, but their has been glimpses of quality. Lets remember this is first team hes regulary playing for. And to gain a player from Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal is brilliant for us.

So from looking at those players, im finding it hard to see why you think Pearson is only OK at loan singings. The singings hes made alongside Tunchev, Edworthy, Morrison, Adams, Powell and Dyer. Are the main reason we are where we are. Top of the league. Pearson has made some quality singings especially at Centre Back.

Pearson might not be very good at communicating with the public/press. I couldn't give a toss to be honest, were ten points clear. He can do what he bloody wants for all I care.

Are they in a Barbers shop? :w00t:

Is Pearson the Baritone? :unsure:

Still could be worse at least their not :punk:

:giggle:

Good bit of business. I've always rated Wayne Brown in the times I've seen him play.

Cover for Tunchev until the end of the season plus, if he does good, a permanent contract as a reward.

No point in shelling out big money if we don't have to. This try before you buy could catch on!

Personally I dont think Pearson is very good at communication to the public/press he is dry and doesnt really show any character but he has done OK so far with his loan signings lets hope it doesnt go pearshaped with chopping and changing around.

and no im not a muppet you dingo

done 'ok' with loan signings?

are you mad?

Archived