Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barmy76uk

Wayne Brown

Personally I dont think Pearson is very good at communication to the public/press he is dry and doesnt really show any character but he has done OK so far with his loan signings lets hope it doesnt go pearshaped with chopping and changing around.

and no im not a muppet you dingo

Martin - A top keeper in this league, hasn't had the easiest of times and was shaky to start with. But hes performances are a lot better now. Regular in the side.

Gilbert - Flying start, okay he hasn't performed as well lately in my view like Dyer. But he is still Defensively playing well and a regular in the side when fit.

Hobbs - Shaky start playing out of position, now playing in centre back and filling Tunchevs boots recently playing a high quality. A definate regular in the side.

Davies - Quality player, reminded so many of us on here of Izzet. We haven't had a Centre Mid like that in years. Now playing football where he should be.

Brown - Experianced centre back to help the likes of Morrison and Hobbs, has done it before with Hull. I won't judge him till ive seen him play in a Leicester shirt.

Cleverley - Not had the bests of starts, but their has been glimpses of quality. Lets remember this is first team hes regulary playing for. And to gain a player from Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal is brilliant for us.

So from looking at those players, im finding it hard to see why you think Pearson is only OK at loan singings. The singings hes made alongside Tunchev, Edworthy, Morrison, Adams, Powell and Dyer. Are the main reason we are where we are. Top of the league. Pearson has made some quality singings especially at Centre Back.

Pearson might not be very good at communicating with the public/press. I couldn't give a toss to be honest, were ten points clear. He can do what he bloody wants for all I care.

Martin - A top keeper in this league, hasn't had the easiest of times and was shaky to start with. But hes performances are a lot better now. Regular in the side.

Gilbert - Flying start, okay he hasn't performed as well lately in my view like Dyer. But he is still Defensively playing well and a regular in the side when fit.

Hobbs - Shaky start playing out of position, now playing in centre back and filling Tunchevs boots recently playing a high quality. A definate regular in the side.

Davies - Quality player, reminded so many of us on here of Izzet. We haven't had a Centre Mid like that in years. Now playing football where he should be.

Brown - Experianced centre back to help the likes of Morrison and Hobbs, has done it before with Hull. I won't judge him till ive seen him play in a Leicester shirt.

Cleverley - Not had the bests of starts, but their has been glimpses of quality. Lets remember this is first team hes regulary playing for. And to gain a player from Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal is brilliant for us.

So from looking at those players, im finding it hard to see why you think Pearson is only OK at loan singings. The singings hes made alongside Tunchev, Edworthy, Morrison, Adams, Powell and Dyer. Are the main reason we are where we are. Top of the league. Pearson has made some quality singings especially at Centre Back.

Pearson might not be very good at communicating with the public/press. I couldn't give a toss to be honest, were ten points clear. He can do what he bloody wants for all I care.

You're wrong. Yeates Bori and Glombard were way better.

Its nice to be able to have immense confidence in the players your manager chooses to sign, and Wayne Brown looks like another solid acquisition. 44 games in the league above last season for a team that got promoted and a few Prem appearances this season...superb :thumbup:

I have to a part of me wanted that exotic nosey Frog...lets get him in the summer!!! As the club bigged this signing up I half expected it to be the Frenchy too... like they did when we captured Kaebi

I think only 5 players would survive into the 11 for next season if we want to be top 6

Tunch

Oakley

Howard

Fryatt

Dyer

Others in my book are fringe players in the championship.

Well blimey! I reckon we have an shocking squad then because we don't want to be that low. We should be hoping to be top of the league next year as well.

Are you actually saying this just to wind me up, or do you generally just have know clue.

Good signing, can't believe the OS have put up a picture special though! lol...................It's only Wayne Brown after all.

Morrison must be gutted.

Starts the season, loses place to Tunchev, Tunchev gets injured, back in the side, now likely to lose his place again.

Feel sorry for him, has been solid in the Yeovil and Brighton games I've watched and in fact look more assured than Hobbs on Tuesday imo.

Morrison must be gutted.

Starts the season, loses place to Tunchev, Tunchev gets injured, back in the side, now likely to lose his place again.

I think Morrison has been surprised he's played so many games reading his interviews.

Needed cover regardless.

Reading the Merc and Hobbs/Morrison interviews, always on the cards.

Good solid signing -provides cover in an important area where we are short following Tunch's injury and with 19 games left are likely to have the occasional injury/suspension. the window is closing and NP has done well to get him- I'm sure that he is enough of a man manager to keep Morrison onside and reassured

Seems to be a good signing in a position we're missing a bit of experience due to injuries.

Hull fans opinions are that he's a great defender but his complete lack of pace has caused him to look exposed in the Prem. They think he's Champ class easily so should do well this year.

Seems to be a good signing in a position we're missing a bit of experience due to injuries.

Hull fans opinions are that he's a great defender but his complete lack of pace has caused him to look exposed in the Prem. They think he's Champ class easily so should do well this year.

Nothing to say, everyone has said everything I could want to.....good luck Mr Brown!!! :thumbup:

Yet another quality signing by NP.

All his signings have been great.

He never managed during either transfer window at Southampton, and has done superb.

All we need now is a new striker, or possibly just recall Dj Campbell, that could be like signing a new striker, without the cost.

Archived