Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

When I worked I used to have to walk home past the Quaker meeting house on Queens Road. I cringed at the notices on the boards out side/ A picture of man or woman with words something like ' I am a foreign aid worker and I am a quaker.'

Every other week a new face appeared with a similar message. I used to think so bloody what if you are a Quaker

Not all people that do foreign aid work are religious so why try and give the impression that you have to be to be a good and moral person.

Just started to watch Newsnight Richard Dawkings is going to be on answering some scientific questions in relation to religion.

(quote0 So to a certain extent morals are hardwired into us and not something we learn from holy books or teachings. (quote

And this was the crux of my little tale.

Richard Dawkins has just been on talking about a book he is involved with, a book for children retelling legends in a scientif way.

Did you know that the sun wasn't created until the fourth day? How did the person making notes of the event see to write?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which bits of the EDL do you agree with?

I agree with the fact shariah law has no place in a western civilisation i also belive women have rights and should not be beaten. I believ that teenage girls should no be burned in acid becaue they have become to 'westernised'

Archived