Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

I agree that shariah law and extremism needs to be stopped but with numptys like that people will never listen

Shariah law? Do you mean in this country? It's ok, it is not law in this country so no need to worry about it.

Extremists? You mean like terrorists? Yep they are also illegal in this country and the government does a lot to monitor and prevent any terrorist attacks.

We don't need the EDL as any sentiment that they have that any sane person might possibly agree with is already fully covered by all major parties.

I agree with the fact shariah law has no place in a western civilisation i also belive women have rights and should not be beaten. I believ that teenage girls should no be burned in acid becaue they have become to 'westernised'

Also covered by current English law.

Are they still going? Seems to me that the media painted them as the pantomime villain. A nice easy pick me up for those who are They're racist imbeciles energised by perceived superiority.

Fixed.

I agree with the fact shariah law has no place in a western civilisation i also belive women have rights and should not be beaten. I believ that teenage girls should no be burned in acid becaue they have become to 'westernised'

What's your reason for being so passionate about something that isn't a problem?

EDL members are poor, uneducated underclass who don't have the intelligence to express themselves in any way other than hooliganism.

Now I'd tend towards agreeing with you if you hadn't said they were the underclass or poor - class and wealth don't really come in to the equation, the uniting factor between all of them is the racist tendencies, since as they've shown again and again Muslim and Asian are synonymous in their view - that is independent of wealth and class, it's debatable whether it's a result of education either.

Now I'd tend towards agreeing with you if you hadn't said they were the underclass or poor - class and wealth don't really come in to the equation, the uniting factor between all of them is the racist tendencies, since as they've shown again and again Muslim and Asian are synonymous in their view - that is independent of wealth and class, it's debatable whether it's a result of education either.

They are though - most tend to be working class people who want someone to blame for the fact they have a shlte job apart from the fact they are lazy wasters.

Archived