Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Pretty sure our fans would be coming out with similarly embarrassing stuff if Andy King was tipped to make a move to a club in the same division.

Though it is ridiculous to suggest we would be anything like a 'slightly downwards' move for Maynard, I get the feeling Bristol City peaked when they made the play-off final under Gary Johnson and it'll be mid-table mediocrity for them for a while unless they get major investment or a new manager.

6 goals in 13 games is pretty good, but will he be able to hack it in the Premiership if we go up next season? will our style of football suit his game?, good player don't get me wrong, but I do believe we can get better.

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/leicester-move-everton-liverpool-target-maynard-1600631?

Leicester City hope to beat Premier League clubs forBristol City striker Nicky Maynard.

The Daily Express says Sven Goran Eriksson is preparing a £3million bid forBristol City striker Maynard.

Leicester manager Eriksson has earmarked Maynard as a top target this summer and will test the Robins’ resolve with a firm offer.

Liverpool and Everton are watching

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/leicester-move-everton-liverpool-target-maynard-1600631?

Leicester City hope to beat Premier League clubs forBristol City striker Nicky Maynard.

The Daily Express says Sven Goran Eriksson is preparing a £3million bid forBristol City striker Maynard.

Leicester manager Eriksson has earmarked Maynard as a top target this summer and will test the Robins’ resolve with a firm offer.

Liverpool and Everton are watching

REALLY!? When they've not long spent £50m+ on Carroll and Suarez, that is highly unlikely.

3 million seems a lot, I believe we can get someone better and a bit younger for less than a 1/4 of that.

He's 24, that's pretty much around the perfect age, old enough to have a bit of experience and young enough to still have 10 years left in him! Sometimes on not so keen to gamble on the younger, less proven players.

some of your points are valid.... however, its how you make them that is important... don't be rude (unless someone REALLY winds you up, like Spherical who claims to know lots but actually knows nothing) and listen to what is being said... Babylon (my mate), Haydos and some others are consistently sensible, others arent...

:crylaugh:

So I'm not sensible because I said you were like Stringer? And I know nothing? Very childish indeed Col City. I've listened to what you've said. I've responded. I've even acknowledged some of it.

But I find it extremely laughable when you state, "however, its how you make them that is important.. don't be rude" When you make a repetitive thread and bring up the same points ad infinitum, did you hear me calling you a knob head? No you didn't. I wasn't rude and am not.

I'm sure I'd like to be categorised as one of the more sensible posters on FT, but then again if I'm not, at least I kept my dignity. :ph34r:

:crylaugh:

So I'm not sensible because I said you were like Stringer? And I know nothing? Very childish indeed Col City. I've listened to what you've said. I've responded. I've even acknowledged some of it.

But I find it extremely laughable when you state, "however, its how you make them that is important.. don't be rude" When you make a repetitive thread and bring up the same points ad infinitum, did you hear me calling you a knob head? No you didn't. I wasn't rude and am not.

I'm sure I'd like to be categorised as one of the more sensible posters on FT, but then again if I'm not, at least I kept my dignity. :ph34r:

Im bored of you now..off out with my mates to get drunk. Have fun

Hopefully we sign yakubu aswell. I know he hasn't been that impressive, but if he was a permanent signing he would probably have more heart and drive. HIm and maynard have the potential to be deadly in the championship :scarf:

Hopefully we sign yakubu aswell. I know he hasn't been that impressive, but if he was a permanent signing he would probably have more heart and drive. HIm and maynard have the potential to be deadly in the championship :scarf:

That wasn't the case at Boro or Everton if you ask their fans

Archived