Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Have any of you seen him play ? On the few occasions I have he has looked

average at best. My Leeds mates who have seen him many times say he is

shite. I can only think you must be getting excited because of his name.

I am not saying we don't need a new keeper, just not this one especially not

at 1.5m. This would be a serious waste of our transfer budget.

Are you actually serious!? Every time I have seen him he pulls off World class saves for fun, and at point blank his reactions are just next level. Taking away at QPR at the end of last season for example and Arsenal in the FA Cup he pulled off some unreal saves to keep them in the game. I'd take him without a shadow of a doubt, class keeper.

EDIT: He was actually named player of the 3rd round for his 2 performances against Arsenal, so he must be doing something right.

Are you actually serious!? Every time I have seen him he pulls off World class saves for fun, and at point blank his reactions are just next level. Taking away at QPR at the end of last season for example and Arsenal in the Carling Cup he pulled off some unreal saves to keep them in the game. I'd take him without a shadow of a doubt, class keeper.

So has Weale on occasion yet has also made too many mistakes to be a no 1 keeper at Championship level. IMO there are better keepers out there for that kind of money.

i think i remember the season we went down, the home match against Cardiff, he was on loan. i think we either lost 1-0 or drew 0-0, he basically single handedly stopped us from scoring. Sven obviously rates him and he is better than Weale, so i dont see why we shouldn't go for him, unless there are better alternatives

I would rather have Smithies, but wouldn't be unhappy with him.

Still need to replace Weale though.

Really? A keeper that played 15 games MAX last season in League 1 compared to a Championship keeper who played almost every single game for a promotion pushing team. Are you saying you'd rather Smithies cause you've seen him play and compared him to Schmeichel after seeing him play or are you basing our signings around your Football Manager knowledge?

Really? A keeper that played 15 games MAX last season in League 1 compared to a Championship keeper who played almost every single game for a promotion pushing team. Are you saying you'd rather Smithies cause you've seen him play and compared him to Schmeichel after seeing him play or are you basing our signings around your Football Manager knowledge?

It's the FM thing, he becomes pretty good on it so clearly that means he will IRL too.

I have on many occasions last season, 2-1 win in the league and the 2-2 draw boxing day plus many a time on tv. He's a good keeper easily in the top five in the division would be a good addition to our team.

Also remember him playing for cardiff in the season we went down at our place in the 0-0 draw. Some of the saves he was making were un real.

So has Weale on occasion yet has also made too many mistakes to be a no 1 keeper at Championship level. IMO there are better keepers out there for that kind of money.

Name them. For that kind of money, not keepers who are valued well above!! :thumbup:

Some of the saves he was pulling off for Leeds last season were fantastic, and he knows how to command the box well, he isnt afraid to have a go at players for making mistakes, and his kickings decent, all of which we've been really short of the past two seasons. IMHO i think he's the best keeper in the division so i'd be happy if this transfer happened.

Archived