Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Wow. It seems like Leicester have paid a total of 1m pounds on transfer fees in the last 6 seasons combined... now, they're willing to spend 1m on a goalkeeper? And not just a goalkeeper, but a decent goalkeeper? Times have changed, indeed. This is good news but it's all a bit too much for me; I think I'm going to faint.

Kasper is ambitious but he's also got riled at playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle at clubs so he'll be looking to move to a club where he's 1st choice with serious ambitions for Premiership football.

I find it strange though that he's not prepared to sign a new deal at Leeds and that's why they're selling him. Leeds aren't any smaller than us.

If he's convinced he could earn a better deal than his current one and Leeds aren't prepared to offer him that, I'd understand why he wants to wait out his contract. Either Leeds would have to cough up or someone else would.

Hi all... Notts fan here. Kasper is a class act and no doubt he will be with a club in the 'top 4' of England in a few years time. Never made a mistake for Notts, plus he kept 27 clean sheets for Notts in our championship season in League 2.

You have got a real gem of a keeper. Plus he nearly scored for us when he came up for a corner and done a bicycle kick, but only just went over!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5JR2smfiF4

45 seconds to see the bicycle kick... also 2:22 for a class save vs Wigan in the F.A Cup

good signing, but that surely must mean the end to Weale and Logan's careers here. If they were to leave, this leaves us with the option to settle for that young dude who was warming up at the end of last season or look for a player who will want to be a back-up to Kasper. That said, a bloomin fantastic signing :sge: :scarf:

If City need a back-up option, I suppose there's always...

aaacarl-ikeme_1547477.jpg

Wow. It seems like Leicester have paid a total of 1m pounds on transfer fees in the last 6 seasons combined... now, they're willing to spend 1m on a goalkeeper? And not just a goalkeeper, but a decent goalkeeper? Times have changed, indeed. This is good news but it's all a bit too much for me; I think I'm going to faint.

Didn't we pay over a Million for Wellens alone :dunno:

Leeds have made it public to encourage other bids. They have accepted our offer, he hasn't accepted our offer yet though.

talking bout putting a downer on things <_<

that said, i agree. they have only accepted our bid to encourage higher bids. hopefully they dont get any..... just because its Leeds and everyone hates them

Archived