Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Do we have enough to talk loud enough though.

Yeah. The owners aren't all talk. They genuinely want success and will do everything in their power to get us to the promised land.

Yeah. The owners aren't all talk. They genuinely want success and will do everything in their power to get us to the promised land.

The feeling I had from them was that they would pay up for a couple of transfers, and then fund the wages of frees and some loans again. I wouldn't have thought £2m for a keeper would be one of the paid transfers, not that you are saying he is.

I can't see Leeds selling him and we don't want to pay over the odds for a decent keeper. Westwood would be my preferred option and tbh we would be the most logical team to go to in his shoes. He is going to be second fiddle in most prem teams and a first teamer here. Anyway back on topic, I think 2 mil is a lot of money for a keeper but if Sven thinks it is a worthwhile investment then who is to argue with him.

Amazes me that people would have this view - especially after the gaffes that have cost us dearly this season. If we are going to spend the money anywhere - I think a solid, young goalkeeper with a bright future to be a place to start.

I think Westwood would also be Sven's preferred option but lets not kid ourselves - as soon as a premier league team comes in for him he is going to try his luck there. Looks like prem teams circling so Sven moving to his second option.

Can seriously see this happening, wasn't sven at Notts County when Kasper went there??

would be a top signing! and hes a few years younger than Westwood...

Some people really should learn to read a thread before posting <_<

Can seriously see this happening, wasn't sven at Notts County when Kasper went there??

would be a top signing! and hes a few years younger than Westwood...

Seriously wish people would read the forum before they post!!!! This has to be about the 5th person at least to have asked the same question :frusty:

schmeichel over westwood for me, younger and has the ability to get better and better. i was a bit sceptical of him, but this year at leeds he proved his quality. be really happy if this happens!

hes so confident and good at winding the opposition fans up its unreal, good keeper too. I remember when we played leeds at home this season just gone and he wouldnt give the ball back after a penalty and he started laughing when richie wellens went up to him :P

Experience with sven from Notts, loving the idea of this we could use some competition for weale, and also his ability of a keeper is great he has proved he can perform in the championship. £2 Mill be great investment :chant:

Seriously wish people would read the forum before they post!!!! This has to be about the 5th person at least to have asked the same question :frusty:

Ironically if you'd read the thread you'd have seen that Shen wrote almost exactly the same as you to the same post 3 posts earlier.

Some people really should learn to read a thread before posting <_<

I think Kaspar would be great between the sticks for the foxes. Although he did get a bad reception at Christmas after a dirty challenge. But the most exciting GK speculation since Shay Givern. I think if we still had had Alex Bruce the bid would be stronger as i've heard that they were close friends growing up. But he's definitely a fans favorite at Elland Road and I think it is going to take something big to poach him. In Sven we trust I guess.

Ironically if you'd read the thread you'd have seen that Shen wrote almost exactly the same as you to the same post 3 posts earlier.

Yeah I know, I was re-iterating the fact. I was stating what I wish people would do, not asking questions which people can easily find out by just going on Wiki or actually READING THE THREAD!

Archived