Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Finally a realistic and decent transfer target.. Getting bored of all the michael owen , just because i saw a number plate steven taylor rumours !

Hope this ones true and something comes of it.

About time we raided leeds seeing as though they have all our cast offs !

If we pay them, they will come.

We are the Man City of the Championship right now.

Sven will be being harassed by agents daily trying to get their players to Leicester for a slice of the wedge.

They will all want to come on the wages we will offer.....

What scares me slightly is the length of contracts we will offer these players...... it'll be fine if we make the Premiership - if we don't, I fear for 2013/14 Season.

He's worth £3 million.

Westwood on a free would be an absolute dream for financial reasons but there's also plenty of quality players for this level in other positions on a free so splashing wedge on a goalie is probably a priority for me.

Still think we should get Ben Amos, Cheap on loan and quality. :whistle:

We need to purchase our own players. I'd not be looking at many loans unless they are with a definate view to a permanent deal. We have money now, wasting it on loan deals is fairly fiendish.

I can't see Leeds selling him and we don't want to pay over the odds for a decent keeper. Westwood would be my preferred option and tbh we would be the most logical team to go to in his shoes. He is going to be second fiddle in most prem teams and a first teamer here. Anyway back on topic, I think 2 mil is a lot of money for a keeper but if Sven thinks it is a worthwhile investment then who is to argue with him.

My mate told me about this a few weeks ago. He met Schmeichel's agent whilst working and he said something to him about Leicester enquiring after him so the rumour is true. I haven't mentioned it before as I had no link/"reliable" source and would have got slated :whistle:

I can't see Leeds selling him and we don't want to pay over the odds for a decent keeper. Westwood would be my preferred option and tbh we would be the most logical team to go to in his shoes. He is going to be second fiddle in most prem teams and a first teamer here. Anyway back on topic, I think 2 mil is a lot of money for a keeper but if Sven thinks it is a worthwhile investment then who is to argue with him.

He does also live in Leicester, well Swepstone. I would have either quite happily, admire them both, but could see Westwood going to the Prem and end up playing 2nd fiddle and then regretting it, it's his choice really, whether he wants the Prem now or can wait another season when he gets promoted with us. :thumbup:

not a chance...grayson will not let him go..and kasper wont want to go...leeds would want more than 2 million for him...Leeds are looking at promotion like we are they wont sell there best players !...be nice to have him..cant see it !

not a chance...grayson will not let him go..and kasper wont want to go...leeds would want more than 2 million for him...Leeds are looking at promotion like we are they wont sell there best players !...be nice to have him..cant see it !

Am I being a bit daft, or did Schmeichel play at Man City and Notts County whilst Sven was at both clubs - if so why are people saying he would NOT want to be at Sven's new club? Do these people know something they are not telling us? Maybe they just can't consider that Schmeichel might actually like Sven. Maybe Sven shagged his wife or girlfriend or something.

It seems pretty clear to me that young Kasper probably likes the colour of money, and we seem to have more than Leeds.

Oh, and why did he play for Notts County - I'll tell you all something, it wasn't to get promoted from the Championship into the Premier League!

Am I being a bit daft, or did Schmeichel play at Man City and Notts County whilst Sven was at both clubs - if so why are people saying he would NOT want to be at Sven's new club? Do these people know something they are not telling us? Maybe they just can't consider that Schmeichel might actually like Sven. Maybe Sven shagged his wife or girlfriend or something.

It seems pretty clear to me that young Kasper probably likes the colour of money, and we seem to have more than Leeds.

Oh, and why did he play for Notts County - I'll tell you all something, it wasn't to get promoted from the Championship into the Premier League!

:appl:

Archived