Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Good signing, and the fact that he already knows Sven is a bonus too.

Weale is obviously going to be back-up now, and in spite of his fvckups last season he's a perfectly capable deputy.

I daresay this confirms the end of Logan's Leicester City career though.

Kasper is ambitious but he's also got riled at playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle at clubs so he'll be looking to move to a club where he's 1st choice with serious ambitions for Premiership football.

I find it strange though that he's not prepared to sign a new deal at Leeds and that's why they're selling him. Leeds

aren't any smaller than us.

Kasper is ambitious but he's also got riled at playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle at clubs so he'll be looking to move to a club

where he's 1st choice with serious ambitions for

Premiership football.

I find it strange though that he's not prepared to sign a new deal at Leeds and that's why they're selling him. Leeds

aren't any smaller than us.

Sven and a nice wage packet! Maybe he feels he has a better chance of promotion with us! Really happy with this signing!

I hope it's Weale who leaves, he won't be happy sitting on the bench, which could have a negative effect, and if Kasper makes on e mistake the retards will be singing for Weale again.

Get rid as he didn't look very capable to me as a backup last season.

Didn't he come back and replace Ricardo just before the Forest game?

What happened there?

I hope it's Weale who leaves, he won't be happy sitting on the bench, which could have a negative effect, and if Kasper makes on e mistake the retards will be singing for Weale again.

Get rid as he didn't look very capable to me as a backup last season.

Didn't he come back and replace Ricardo just before the Forest game?

What happened there?

Yeah nip the WEALEEEEEEEEEE chanting in the bud, get rid.

good signing, but that surely must mean the end to Weale and Logan's careers here. If they were to leave, this leaves us with the option to settle for that young dude who was warming up at the end of last season or look for a player who will want to be a back-up to Kasper. That said, a bloomin fantastic signing :sge: :scarf:

Archived