Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

How can we bid just £1 million for Schmeichel, strange price as I think he is worth at least two million more.

Very good young goalkeeper and if we pull this signing off, aswell as Peltier, Maynard and Nugent that would be amazing stuff.

They owe us for the gift that keeps giving - Maxi Gradel

Club want this done by Wednesday to make sure no-one else comes in for him. Hoping to agree terms and medical tomorrow.

They said this too

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Kasper Schmeichel is expected to travel to Leicester tomorrow to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical #LUFC #LCFC

7 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

:scarf:

Chuffed with this!!!!

Club want this done by Wednesday to make sure no-one else comes in for him. Hoping to agree terms and medical tomorrow.

Great signing! Shouldn't effect the other negotiations should it? Hopefully it will make more players want to join:)

Really chuffed with this......great signing. Unless a Premiership club comes in then I doubt this deal would be scuppered and even if they did they would have to offer him first team football. Kasper has worked with Sven before as well so I bet he is cannot wait to link up with him again.

Quite ironic really we gave him so much abuse last season when he was in goal for leeds in front of the KOP :chant:

Happy days lets hope Bristol just give in and sell us Maynard, maybe this signing will show Maynard we are not messing about and will ask to join us :scarf::trumpet:

Anyone worried how the club will sell his role? As it is still likely that we are looking for another keeper. Primary/Rotational ?

He's first choice i'd imagine, Weale back up until he throws a hissy fit.

Anyone worried how the club will sell his role? As it is still likely that we are looking for another keeper. Primary/Rotational ?

No, not really. He'd obviously come here for a key role. Weale as backup :dunno:

I can't see us signing another keeper unless Weale wants to leave. I see him as an adequate No.2

Kasper is ambitious but he's also got riled at playing 2nd or 3rd fiddle at clubs so he'll be looking to move to a club where he's 1st choice with serious ambitions for Premiership football.

I find it strange though that he's not prepared to sign a new deal at Leeds and that's why they're selling him. Leeds aren't any smaller than us.

Archived