Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

West ham are being naive, but I do think we need the icing on the cake in an out and out goalscorer.

They've come down and so far have retained most of their premiership players. I think they'll walk it this year, but for them to say our squad is shit stinks of naivety (sp)

Beatin em twice would be enough to shut em up

West Ham have been a very poor premiership team for a couple of years. When we went to league 1 we rebuilt and came back a stronger squad.

Just because they played premier last season doesn't mean they will be too good for the champ this year, in fact they may find they are not good enough. I felt last season that the top six of the champ could comfortably match the bottom six of the prem. If they aren't prepared, which I'm sure they will be, they could find themselves struggling to get into the top 6.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/137075-fed-up-with-east-midland-clubs/

On the Brizzle boards, they've created a thread slagging off all the East Midlands clubs for some reason. Comedy gold.

"Anyway i couldn't give a **** about these Midlands clubs to be honest. Fair play Forest are big, there trophy cabinet dosn't lie and i wll always have respect for them as a club. But Leicester Cov and the rest? Na we have potential to be as big if not bigger and that is why they dont bother me. We will never win the European cup twice but have a 30,000 seater stadium spend a large amount of time in the top 2 divisions and win a carling cup or two like Leicester city have done? 30 years down the line Yeah why not, we are more than capable of that IMO."

:crylaugh:

Pretty ambitious some of those Brizzle fans. They should ask the Chavs (if they can find any) whether it's a good idea to build a big stadium if you can't fill it. Ashton gate is roughly the same size as Filbert St. was - 21,497 capacity. Last season, their average crowd was 14,604 ffs. They seem to think being in this division is some big achievement. And then they talk about being bigger than us? You cannot write stuff as good as this. Plus, 30 years to achieve that? What will we have done by then I wonder?

"...and F*rest glory days were under possibly the best English manager ever in Brian Clough."

What? So if you win a trophy, it doesn't count if you had a good manager at the time? Cretins.

I'm afraid I don't follow.

Seems like a tongue-in-cheek thread openly admitting a little bit of jealousy to me... Which is probs why the rest of their board ignored it :giggle:

Haha, got to love the one and only post on that thread.

Huge laughs on the Man United forum listing Yuki as 'Yuki Babe' on the formation set up.

I just thought the same. lol

EDIT: Never thought Wolves fans could be jealous of our new BRRRRRRRRDA kit. Cheers! thumbsup.gif

Edited by MC Prussian

Incidentally, what you would people think to switching a game like this to say wembley.

A lot of travelling and inconvenience for us foxes, but 30k+ day trippers swelling the crowd, it would be a decent payday for the club.

We could afford beckham with the extra moolah :ph34r:

West Ham, have been Premiership strugglers, for many rears now, and the reality is, they are now a Championship side.

Although they are one of the favourites to go up next season, and I believe they will, they appear to have a large number of very worried supporters. who can do no more than slag us off. They would of course love to be in our financial position, and are evidently quite upset by this fact.

My message to them, is to stop mouthing off, and get used to the fact, that they are just another fish in the pond, like ourselves. Take nothing for granted my London layabouts, your team will have to work bloody hard, to get back.

Man U fans are surprisingly knowledgeable and if I could be arsed I'd sign up to the Derby board and tell them how our owners are very approachable and that they go to every game etc. For him to compare Top to Glick is kind of stupid.

The Forest fans are so jealous and in denial it's actually funny.

Did I read that right. Derby have 3227 guests :blink:

And maynefox... I am ashamed

I just looked and 3045 guests now

Isn't that for all Footymad forums not just Derby?

269 users currently online across all Footymad forumsplus 3217 guests viewing at 15:01 hrs. on Sunday 31 July 2011