Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I thought I'd bump this up after seeing some tweets on twitter saying

"McClaren is better than Sven"

How cant you state that, Sven has won something at just about every club hes been at regardless of funds;Compared to McClaren who's won the Dutch league(Weak league imo). you cant really compare them imo; its like comparing Bacon and a sprout. <_<

Sorry bout that; but it was really p***ing me off. :blush:

I personally feel Mclaren did very well at Boro and Twente, but the only job you can compare them in is the England job and Sven was clearly better there. Of course, club football is different to international football, so even that doesn't neccesarily show who the better manager is but in my opinion Sven is slightly better.

I personally feel Mclaren did very well at Boro and Twente, but the only job you can compare them in is the England job and Sven was clearly better there. Of course, club football is different to international football, so even that doesn't neccesarily show who the better manager is but in my opinion Sven is slightly better.

Steve has done some good things but Sven has won 17 major trophies as a manager, with a variety of clubs, between 1979 and 2000, when he became the first manager to win league-and-cup doubles in three different countries. so i don't think slightly cuts it in this instance.

Steve has done some good things but Sven has won 17 major trophies as a manager, with a variety of clubs, between 1979 and 2000, when he became the first manager to win league-and-cup doubles in three different countries. so i don't think slightly cuts it in this instance.

Yeah, having just looked over his managerial honours, I agree. :blush:

Steve Mclaren is an arse. Sooo glad we didn't end up with him. I don't think I'll ever forget THAT night at Wembley with him under his umbrella doing sod all, whilst Bilic was pi55 wet through next to him bellowing out instructions.

Your "bit of fun" is my embarrassment. And it doesnt really matter who started it.

Not my bit of fun, i said some peeps and if you are embarrassed by other poeple in regards to football i'm surprised you ever leave the house :lei1:lol

It's mostly forest going on about how we've signed 'Average' players when they've only signed an ancient Greening and Boateng who's probably older than my grandad,and Reid? :crylaugh:

In fairness most Forest fans I've spoken too think we've signed well, they've signed pony and are not looking forward to the season at all.

Obviously a team that's been in the top flight for as long as they have recently is obviously going to have players with a fvck load more Prem appearances. I don't get what their point is?

If we sign up and coming talent (Peltier/Schmeichel/Mills) we get told they're shit cause they have no prem experience and if we sign experienced prem players (Vas/Pantsil/Konchesky/Nugent) we get told they're shit cause they're rejects. Can't win lol

Having said that ^ I sort of agree with them, our back 5 looks boss this year but our front 3 is certainly lacking behind a few clubs in my opinion; however i'm pretty confident that we'll be adding to our front 2/3 soon! God knows we need too because this years front 3 is lacking a huge Nigerian we all knew....

• Like 1

Steve Mclaren is an arse. Sooo glad we didn't end up with him. I don't think I'll ever forget THAT night at Wembley with him under his umbrella doing sod all, whilst Bilic was pi55 wet through next to him bellowing out instructions.

He wasn't doing sod all, he was drinking a nice hot cup of coffee.

Joking aside though I totally agree with you. Our players were struggling with bad tactics to qualify for a tournament in torrential rain. Knowing the damage to their reputations and fallout from failing in the national media and abuse that not just them but their wives and children would have to face they look up for some inspiration and instruction from the touch line and see that twat stood there under his umbrella. What do you think they thought?

Having said that ^ I sort of agree with them, our back 5 looks boss this year but our front 3 is certainly lacking behind a few clubs in my opinion; however i'm pretty confident that we'll be adding to our front 2/3 soon! God knows we need too because this years front 3 is lacking a huge Nigerian we all knew....

Akinbiyi?

Was in London the other week, absolutely hilarious at this nobhead West Ham fan with an Olly Murs hairstyle, I was in my LCFC shirt, "who are you lot anyway? Been over a decade since you were in the Premier", followed by a "Do your maths" once I told him we were in in 2004.

Soft cvnt.

Wow must be a big seller.

I will explain.

Was out in Kettering today and someone was sell bumper stickers.

The ones with a fan pissing on a rival shirt.

The only one with leicester on was a posh fan pissing on our shirt.

Bet thats a top seller if every posh fan bought one that would total about six.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Wow must be a big seller.

I will explain.

Was out in Kettering today and someone was sell bumper stickers.

The ones with a fan pissing on a rival shirt.

The only one with leicester on was a posh fan pissing on our shirt.

Bet thats a top seller if every posh fan bought one that would total about six.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

I live near Posh fan's. They hate us. It's absurd, they actually think they're a bigger club than us.

I hate to be a football snob, but they're literally the most pathetic, deluded tinpot club I've ever come across.