Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/137297-ex-city-players-in-sweden/

Bristol City fans really going for the biggest wankers in the league award. Cvnts.

Taken from the otib website house rules:-

Discrimination

Discrimination is not tolerated on this forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. For example, making a statement that all black people are criminals is discrimination on the basis of race, is illegal and is unacceptable. Discrimination can be on the basis of (but not limited to) race, sex, disability, religion, family ties, sexual orientation or political persuasion.

Perhaps their mods should delete the racist crap :angry:

Taken from the otib website house rules:-

Discrimination

Discrimination is not tolerated on this forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. For example, making a statement that all black people are criminals is discrimination on the basis of race, is illegal and is unacceptable. Discrimination can be on the basis of (but not limited to) race, sex, disability, religion, family ties, sexual orientation or political persuasion.

Perhaps their mods should delete the racist crap :angry:

They've just done that - the said topic is no longer available.

Remember Bristol City fans at Ashton Gate last season with their asain chants towards us... Still living in the past. Suprised nothing come of it from the police or fans making complaints

Last 10 minutes: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b012gm57/5_live_Sport_The_Monday_Night_Club_11_07_2011/

Burley and Claridge getting their knickers in a twist.

Claridge is not convinced by Sven although he does concede that "he seems a decent fella." Claridge also thinks that Danns, Mills et al were last season's signings. Wtf is he on? Why is someone so totally and utterly clueless about football being paid to talk about football?

Edit: jesus christ it only gets worse as well

Edited by dave the caveman

Last 10 minutes: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b012gm57/5_live_Sport_The_Monday_Night_Club_11_07_2011/

Burley and Claridge getting their knickers in a twist.

Is this the interview where Claridge says he wouldn't bet on Leicester? The same Steve Claridge who most most of his money down the bookies? I would say it's a good sign he wouldn't bet on us.

That radio session has really wound me up. What the fvck is Steve going on about? The other blokes too.

As soon as I heard "that interview was with Sven from Thailand on the clubs pre-season tour" I knew we were gonna be in for a treat.

Wankers.

Edited by Kent

I don't get Claridge, he's generally liked by our fans for what he did in that game, but he never has anything good to say about the club. :dunno:

Doesn't surprised me. Moved from club to club every 2 years, he's played for about 20 clubs. Clearly got no soft spot for us.

How, in the name of God, can you compare Sven to Ian Holloway??? Just compare the cv's of the two! Sven 'keeps getting jobs with money to spend' because he's earnt that right through what he's achieved in the game. What a pair of eejits.

Edited by gazfox9

My personal favourite snippet from OTIB today.......

" I don't really see how they can be that 'surprised' that we turned the offer down. My own interpretation of the Foxes spokespersons statement is "Now that we're minted we think that we're the bee's nee's and take it as a personal affront that any club/player would say no to the mighty LCFC - don't you know who we are?!"

Cretins. "

Awriiiiight me babbers :crylaugh:

My personal favourite snippet from OTIB today.......

" I don't really see how they can be that 'surprised' that we turned the offer down. My own interpretation of the Foxes spokespersons statement is "Now that we're minted we think that we're the bee's nee's and take it as a personal affront that any club/player would say no to the mighty LCFC - don't you know who we are?!"

Cretins. "

Awriiiiight me babbers :crylaugh:

Knee has a silent 'n'

Who's the cretin now?