Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Oh and jonthefox can i just say Thank You to you for putting this great thread up.

Is the most fun i've had on here.

Do all these muppets not realise we are building a squad for nxt season too when the fair play hits.

At your service. :thumbup:

Reading the other forums and this might sound creepy,but this is by far the best site in terms of navigating and set up.

Well done to all concerned for your hard work and effort :appl: (yes i have made a small donation,but might need to make another shortly. hint hint)

I'm wondering what the Leeds forums are saying about the prospect of DJ to West Ham........

They were once accused of being a feeder club for the big four.............. I bet that doesn't seem so bad today.

I can't see why so many fancy West Ham to go back up, even if they keep most of the players they had last season, its the same side that finished below Blackpool and Brum! Granted they've got Nolan in- v good player, but if they sign DJ I think I'll wee a little bit ha ha.

You've changed your tune. I like it.

Dont know if I have changed my tune, but am honest enough to see it as it is.

I may p*ss take you lot, but I am not going to pretend that a lot of clubs wouldnt want to be in your position right now.

We will wait and see whether thats the same come May 2012.

Dont know if I have changed my tune, but am honest enough to see it as it is.

I may p*ss take you lot, but I am not going to pretend that a lot of clubs wouldnt want to be in your position right now.

We will wait and see whether thats the same come May 2012.

Ah! Now you appear more like a wise owl, my friend. We seem to be looking for quality players, but even that doesn't guarantee us promotion. This can only happen, if and when it happens. I remain hopeful, however.

It will be interesting to see how Peterborough fare. I personally hope they do O.K., but this coming season will be very difficult for them.

Carry on piss taking, if you wish, but beware of heavy backlash from some people. I, am not a person, just a D.T. :rolleyes:

"does he mean us" ??

KARL Oyston has accused some of Blackpool’s Championship rivals of thinking they are Chelsea.

The Pool chairman has pointed the finger at clubs who have overspent so far this summer chasing their Premier League dream.

Oyston said: “It will be an interesting season. The Championship will be totally different to the one we left.

“Some of the clubs are acting like they are Chelsea this summer and others are acting sensibly. Our hopes are high for the season.”

The Pool chief was quick to play down talk of this being a particularly important season following relegation.

“I think every season is a big season for one reason or another,” he added.

“But I think it’s important that we manage our expectations well, and that we support the team and the manager and don’t burden them too much with expectations.

“We will always get 100 per cent commitment.”