Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Cant beleive what an absolute bunch of cocks the Bristol lot are, truly unbeleivable :blink:

Leeds lot seem very nice though, which I have to say, was a big shock! I thought they all be bellends! Pleasant surprise

Did anyone see the comments posted by 'congo_red' on the forest forum?? seems to be in know and pretty well respected on there, from peterbrough too. This is what he put:

Mackail-Smith NOT a done deal yet. (Although it's about 95% certain to get done as the clubs have agreed a (IMHO) extortionate fee and the player has agreed terms) Having said that, West Ham are still involved and could still snatch him

(reply to somebody saying is the fee 3.5million) ................The total is a bit more than that. If all of the add ons are achieved it's £3.66m, although I'm not sure of the exact break-down and there is a sell-on clause too.

EDIT: I should probably add that Posh are currently talking to Leicester's Tom Kennedy, to try and agree terms and if that goes through, he becomes part of the deal, reducing the cash element to about £2.8m-ish (still including the add-ons)

(reply to somebody saying we should spend the money on maynard).............. That's actually part of the reason it hasn't gone through yet. Leicester's first choice is Maynard, but I don't believe they've yet submitted a bid which is acceptable to Brizzle. CMS is their second choice and he'd rather go to West Ham, so both sides are waiting to see what happens. Plus Posh really want to get their hands on Kennedy, who they had on loan last year. So it's at a bit of an impass at the moment.

Hahaha, it's actually shocking how many other teams are interested in us and hate us. Like I hardly eever see a thread on here about other people being concerned with other teams.

Bitter fans? I think so.

Hahaha, it's actually shocking how many other teams are interested in us and hate us. Like I hardly eever see a thread on here about other people being concerned with other teams.

Bitter fans? I think so.

If you use this forum as a yardstick then it's safe to say that 90% of other teams forum users are complete tools!

Just sayin'

Lets face it no one really likes you knicker stitchers

Ah! so we have a little flea jumping around on our site. Welcome to you, my irritating little insect. Enjoy yourself here with us, among the finest supporters in G.B.

As you hop from poster to poster, you will enjoy a high standard of meaningful discussion, and if you're very lucky, a few little arguments being ironed out.

I really don't know who you support, but I genuinely welcome you with open arms.

One small piece of advice before I leave you. DON'T JUMP ON MY BACK, OR I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF! :wave:

Ah! so we have a little flea jumping around on our site. Welcome to you, my irritating little insect. Enjoy yourself here with us, among the finest supporters in G.B.

As you hop from poster to poster, you will enjoy a high standard of meaningful discussion, and if you're very lucky, a few little arguments being ironed out.

I really don't know who you support, but I genuinely welcome you with open arms.

One small piece of advice before I leave you. DON'T JUMP ON MY BACK, OR I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF! :wave:

Dangerous Tiger, I like you, my kind of poster. Personally i dont want you anywhere near my balls.

I will always maintain friendly, objective, reasonable posts with you, end even though I am a fan of an opposition team have to admit if you sign Makail-Smith, it would be an excellent signing.

Dangerous Tiger, I like you, my kind of poster. Personally i dont want you anywhere near my balls.

I will always maintain friendly, objective, reasonable posts with you, end even though I am a fan of an opposition team have to admit if you sign Makail-Smith, it would be an excellent signing.

You know he went down on someone once? Or was it he downed someone?

Just stay away from him, he's DANGEROUS!