Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

What is it with these tossers from snottingham and direby? They keep going on about no history (presumably because they won something 30 odd years ago!)

I mean FFS why don't they just get real and understand they are now both small town clubs destined for mediocrity whilst we mighty Foxes take our rightful place in the best league in the world - all hail Top! :scarf:

There is one thing I don't get is that they can say we're not a rivalry just blows my mind how they can be so happy beating us but anything other than that we're not shit to them? aint gonna lie it does get under my skin... but i suppose thats what they do it for.

What is it with these tossers from snottingham and direby? They keep going on about no history (presumably because they won something 30 odd years ago!)

I mean FFS why don't they just get real and understand they are now both small town clubs destined for mediocrity whilst we mighty Foxes take our rightful place in the best league in the world - all hail Top! :scarf:

I do not get the mentality of Leicester fans who say the premier league is our 'rightful' home and its where we Belong...

Why is it our rightful home?

As far as i am concerned it will become our rightful home when we EARN the RIGHT to be there..

• Like 1

There is one thing I don't get is that they can say we're not a rivalry just blows my mind how they can be so happy beating us but anything other than that we're not shit to them? aint gonna lie it does get under my skin... but i suppose thats what they do it for.

Spot on,If they beat us,they are all over our forums in a rash,we beat them...we are not there rivals and mean nothing to them.

Before Cloughie came on the scene,the main rivalry was Leicester/Forest.

I do not get the mentality of Leicester fans who say the premier league is our 'rightful' home and its where we Belong...

Why is it our rightful home?

As far as i am concerned it will become our rightful home when we EARN the RIGHT to be there..

Lighten up it's meant to be a bit of playful banter (even though we do have the right - we are Leicester :scarf: )

Nick- a tongue in cheek comment on my part.

Some are saying that the reason we don't sell out is because leicester has a mainly asian population, and you don't seem to see many asians at games. Both comments are quite un-arguable IMO

And because we don't give away season tickets when yo buy a mobile phone.

• Like 1

Small town clubs? Wake up from dreamworld mate

As far as the spending goes, good for you all. We spent big a year ago and it almost paid off with us finishing 3rd, although it was nowhere near 10m as one poster commented.

As far as the rivalry goes, sorry guys bit your really not that important. Deny it or not, this is the case.

As far as the spending goes, good for you all. We spent big a year ago and it almost paid off with us finishing 3rd, although it was nowhere near 10m as one poster commented.

As far as the rivalry goes, sorry guys bit your really not that important. Deny it or not, this is the case.

You keep on saying that to yourself when we play you its on :mad:

Shitty ground enough said

Well **** off then. Instead of registering as a user, then making posts.

And it's 'you're', by the way, not 'your'. You utter ****wit.

ig city, one team.....cheap to buy....no real near competition(discout Coventry and you're looking at 40 miles to the nearest big team) Potential.

Catchment area with places like Hinckley etc.

Pity for them that the population of the city is largely made up of asians who don't attend football matches and white middle class rugby fans.how the **** does this twat know asians dont attend ****. its just a same that there shirt sponsers are bombardier the firm that makes 1.400 jobs redundent. how shit are derby lol

Well **** off then. Instead of registering as a user, then making posts.

And it's 'you're', by the way, not 'your'. You utter ****wit.

That's right resort to being a grammar Nazi and hurling abuse, I simply told you how it is with us reddogs. Any adults fancy a conversation?