Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Whilst I'm over the moon about some of our signings I do have concerns about the long term intentions of the Thai owners.

Aside from that I want to revel in others' jealousy for a chance.

Some on there are quite knowledgeable but jeez some just don't get it.

You don't need superstars to succeed in this division, look at QPR team full of good championship players, who worked hard for one another and were hungry for success.

I'm delighted with the squad Sven is assembling, think we make shock a few people next season!

The relative milk and honey of the prem has clouded their expectations of the championship. I think they just might get a wake up call in this division and suddenly realise how hard you have to work.

Either that or they'll walk it.

Some on there are quite knowledgeable but jeez some just don't get it.

You don't need superstars to succeed in this division, look at QPR team full of good championship players, who worked hard for one another and were hungry for success.

I'm delighted with the squad Sven is assembling, think we make shock a few people next season!

I too enjoyed reading the hammers sight, but we can ponder and protificate as much as we like, until a balls been kicked in anger we won't really know.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

OTIB has a contender for mongfest forum then.

They actually think their backline couldn't accommodate Sean St. Ledger, who has played out of his skin at international level and is highly rated by Trappatoni.

The best is 'Jutkiewicz is better than Nugent' though, surely a wind up?

hardly, Jutkiewicz is polish so will work harder & do a better job than Nugent for much cheaper.

Stoke, WH, Man City all seem pretty reasonable. I think some people on here are getting a bit big for there boots. Making out everyone hates us when it's clearly not the case and a ball's not even been kicked.

Edited by sdb
  • Like 1

Stoke, WH, Man City all seem pretty reasonable. I think some people on here are getting a bit big for there boots. Making out everyone hates us when it's clearly not the case and a ball's not even been kicked.

I agree, even Derby was actually pretty fair. Granted there are some coming out with a right load of bollocks but on the whole it's not as bad as what many on here are making out. As you say I think there are a few on here who are getting really giddy about what we might do and are making a bigger deal of other clubs' forums than what they should be.

And in all honesty, there are plenty of posts throughout FT which make me cringe and are no doubt much to the ammusement of other fans.

• Like 1