Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Just now, Tinman said:

Bit him 4 times

Disgusting. Glad they've withdrew his purse. Should ban him for a long time but his reputations fvcked now anyway. Total idiot.

13 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Disgusting. Glad they've withdrew his purse. Should ban him for a long time but his reputations fvcked now anyway. Total idiot.

Hear say they’ve withdrawn his purse whether it actually happens or not is a different matter.  if he said he didn’t have a clue what he was doing he has a decent case as he was buzzed and all over the place (not saying that’s reality  think he knew full well what he was doing.

Hes a muppet regardless as even if he gets his purse the long term ramifications will be worse.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

On 23/03/2019 at 19:16, Manwell Pablo said:

Galahad? Not heard anything along those lines. Although how anyone could like either of them is very puzzling. Undoubtedly both talented but a bigger pair of boneheads you will struggle to find in the entire sport (well ones that glove up anyway)

I got this wrong by the way. It’s Saunders who he’s good mates with, no idea what made me think it was Broner. 

18 hours ago, Manini said:

I got this wrong by the way. It’s Saunders who he’s good mates with, no idea what made me think it was Broner. 

Did seem an odd couple lol 

Billy Joe is another one who can be an utter wand, at least he is entertaining with it most of the time.

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Did seem an odd couple lol 

Billy Joe is another one who can be an utter wand, at least he is entertaining with it most of the time.

I like BJS, like him as a fighter and his personality in the build up to fights. 

I can see why people wouldn’t share the same view though. 

5 minutes ago, Manini said:

I like BJS, like him as a fighter and his personality in the build up to fights. 

I can see why people wouldn’t share the same view though. 

Oh he's definitely good value. It's just shit like that crack addict thing you don't want to see. Looking forward to his next fight, hopefully he wins and tries to get a decent level fight as was a bit disappointed he stayed out of Andrades way.

Crawford will stop Khan mid rounds I think. He's a brlliant boxer, one of p4p best. Hits pretty hard too. Khan is quick and has some skill but his defence and head movement is terrible hes just so easy to hit. Pretty much zero chance.

On 13/04/2019 at 08:30, Col city fan said:

@Manwell Pablo

Give us the low-down on Khan v the other fella...

Khan got any chance?

No Crawfords a genuine talent and the only serious p4p debate to be had in boxing atm is between him lomachenko and Usyk. Khans-got his tools and I’m sure he will have success a points in the fight but yeah I agree with the bloke who posted after you you’d expect Crawford to get to him and knock him out before the end of 12 rounds. I can’t believe they’ve put it on ppv tbh. Would be surprised if it does 50k in this country with 4am start.

Khan will be hanging them up before long I reckon. Just a decent pay day with nothing to lose for him.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

For anybody not having SkySports, they have uploaded the Crolla fight onto Youtube

Can recommend this, as Lomachenko was brilliant. Not nice to see Crolla getting a hiding as he’s a very nice lad. But you can’t help but feel he’s probably over achieved in his career having won a world title and shared a ring with Linares twice and Lomachenko. He’s saying one more or retirement and I think that’s them right call.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinman said:

Big Baby Miller returns an adverse drug sample

Yep no details on the ins and outs of it yet but you would think they're gonna have to find a last minute man now which will not do their PPV figures any favors at all.

EDIT: Looks like they are trying to drag WBA Regular Champion Manuel Charr in for the fight. Which will be an utter destruction.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Loma was ****ing immense. 

How its possible for anyone to be that fast and that accurate blows my mind. 

Have you seen Teo Lopez fight Mabs? Hell of a lot of gob for a kid with little record calling out a talent like Loma. 

No chance I'm paying for the Khan fight but interesting to see how he gets on. Read a couple articles suggesting it isn't just talk. 

Edited by Finnegan

Khan up against a very very special fighter, probably only just behind Loma in the p4p rankings for me..

But dont rule him out, i still genuinley think Amir has got one stupidly big performance in him to silence the pathetic mob all over social media that call him "chinny" and "gutless".....Christ just educate youself and look at his CV and record.

Not really arse in the heavyweight division anymore unless Fury is involved.... if the fight goes ahead does Miller have a chance @Manwell Pablo or this just more cannon fodder for Josh?

Edited by EastAnglianFox

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Loma was ****ing immense. 

How its possible for anyone to be that fast and that accurate blows my mind. 

Have you seen Teo Lopez fight Mabs? Hell of a lot of gob for a kid with little record calling out a talent like Loma. 

No chance I'm paying for the Khan fight but interesting to see how he gets on. Read a couple articles suggesting it isn't just talk. 

Yes a couple of times he is impressive to be fair. laid the smack down on Diego Magdeleno last time I saw him who whilst not exactly at the top of the division is a game fighter but then proceeded to make rather immature gestures at him while he was laid out which he needs to cut out. Fast young exciting good technically very cocky but ultimately not in Lomachenko's league at the moment and possibly never will be, although if/when Lomachenko drops back down a weight division he will win belts, he'd lose his wrag very quickly if he were to try and fight him at the moment  as well I think, not really there mentally in terms of taking on a tough tough fight. I think Lomachenkos more set on unifying then messing around with a prospect like Lopez at the moment and he'd want Commey  (who was suppose to be fighting instead of Crolla) and Garcia next, failing that Gervonta Davis is a fight alot of people have been talking about for awhile. 

Khan wont be embarrassing but it's the age old problem, he'll probably get chinned at some point and he's going to go down like a sack of spuds. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Khan up against a very very special fighter, probably only just behind Loma in the p4p rankings for me..

But dont rule him out, i still genuinley think Amir has got one stupidly big performance in him to silence the pathetic mob all over social media that call him "chinny" and "gutless".....Christ just educate youself and look at his CV and record.

Not really arse in the heavyweight division anymore unless Fury is involved.... if the fight goes ahead does Miller have a chance @Manwell Pablo or this kist more cannon fodder for Josh?

Miller is too easy to hit and will get knocked out, good boxer but taylor made for Joshua and this is why he was top of the list for the American Debut. AJ's out his comfort zone so they wanted an opponent he can beat to settle him.

It wont go ahead though it'll probably be Charr which is a circus fight.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1