Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

35 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Khan up against a very very special fighter, probably only just behind Loma in the p4p rankings for me..

But dont rule him out, i still genuinley think Amir has got one stupidly big performance in him to silence the pathetic mob all over social media that call him "chinny" and "gutless".....Christ just educate youself and look at his CV and record.

Not really arse in the heavyweight division anymore unless Fury is involved.... if the fight goes ahead does Miller have a chance @Manwell Pablo or this just more cannon fodder for Josh?

His cv does speak for it self, bar from 1, khan has been knocked out from every big hitter he has faced,  he even got dropped in his last fight, by a very poor opponent, you cannot argue that khans puch resistanceis  is Pretty poor, 

But he does have great heart, along with great hand speed, wich probally is not going to be enough to beat crawford.

Crawford knockout within  half the fight 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Luis Ortiz being mentioned now which would be interesting 

I heard Dillian Whyte mentioned today as a possible option. What are the odds of that happening do you reckon?

11 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I heard Dillian Whyte mentioned today as a possible option. What are the odds of that happening do you reckon?

Cant see it. Not impossible as time is of the essence and they need a credible opponent sorted ASAP but that fights worth vastly more if it’s fought in London rather than New York.

Ortiz Charr and Pulev seem to be the favoured options. But everyone from Chisora to Parker have made an approach apparently. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

A Parker rematch wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. 

It was a close fight on home soil. I'm guessing he doesn't have much appeal in the US but neither would Whyte or Chisora. 

It’s a common miss conception that that fight was close because the only bloke not to get his head knocked off. He lost by 8 rounds on two cards and ten on another and I think that was a probably a bit generous. Ref did him no favours but Joshua boxed smart for the win and would do the same again and the yanks like action, plus as you say, not an established us fighter. Hearns already said he doesn’t like it.

Ortiz is the only way he can maintain the level of interest he had with miller over there. 

48 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Miller has now failed a second separate test for a further substance.

Blatently guilty as sin, some situations you do think maybe the guy is just unlucky when you read into it like Canelo but he looks bang to rights now. Plus I’ve read he’s got previous from his kick boxing days.

5 million $ down the drain.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Blatently guilty as sin, some situations you do think maybe the guy is just unlucky when you read into it like Canelo but he looks bang to rights now. Plus I’ve read he’s got previous from his kick boxing days.

5 million $ down the drain.

Rife in boxing, shame.

Stupidly I thought it was Saturday today and was looking forward to watch Amir lose

Just now, Tinman said:

His own arrogance will be his undoing

I know he's young, dumb and full of come and a bit flash but all the antics are a bit unnecessary for me.

No doubt he's talented but no need to look a **** in the process.

Bloody hell that Polish fella took some leather, fair play to him.

Josh Kelly definitely going places and he's fit as fvck.

Maybe I'm old skool but just wish he'd tone it down a bit. 

Khan for a massive upset , Crawfords pound for pound ranking is based on his lightweight record , his 2 performances at welterweight were against fighters Khan would easily have dealt with also , This is Crawfords hardest fight todate , Khan has been a wonderful servant of British Boxing , I respect him and his flaws but he has thoroughly given his all for British boxing unpaid and paid , tonight I expect him to create history and cause a seismic shock in the boxing world