Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

On 20/02/2020 at 10:23, Manwell Pablo said:

Looking at the names I think he'll get a fair hearing this time. It's not like having Phil Edwards helped us last time was it. 

Weisfeld is a very good judge imo and had Ortiz up against Wilder in his last fight when the KO came. He get's a lot of big fights

Moretti is hit and miss, but bias isn't one thing I'd accuse him off, he was the only judge to go against the grain and give GGG the winning scorecard he deserved against Canelo in their first meeting.

Feldman is probably the most controversial and gave Thurman points over Manny P recently.

The home promoter has a much bigger sway on judges than the individual fighters nationality in my experience and with Bob Arum co-promoting with PBC you'd think delivery of a fair scorecard will be important to all three.

Obviously it could always be a fcking farce as this is boxing though but I am hopeful between those three we can avoid something as ridiculous as the Mexican card last time.

My take on the judges.

incidentally they are the exact line up that judged the Canelo GGG rematch.