Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Gelson Fernandes

Can't help but say it how it is! A lot of our fans think big Richie is the long lost brother of Iniesta :rolleyes:

Yeah but he's been a great servant n shows PASSSSHHHUUUUUUNNN.

So he should keep his place for the nxt 50 yrs IMO

Whoever we get in.

latest rumours on twitter is that he could be off to Calgiari

I think Hargreaves is Sven's number one target for this position, from his interview it seems that he is keen to bring him on board but it will be either him or Fernandes

I think Hargreaves is Sven's number one target for this position, from his interview it seems that he is keen to bring him on board but it will be either him or Fernandes

Is this interview online somewhere ?

this was the tweeps / rumours I was talking about

Watson_Journo Jake Watson

via @GloboCalcio Reports in Italy suggest Cagliari are set to beat Leicester City to the signing of Saint-Étienne's Gelson Fernandes

first4LCFC first4lcfc

Seeing some reports saying we have missed out on Gelson Fernandes #lcfc

FRANCESCalciO Francesco

Cagliari owner Cellino says his new midfield signing is EU, born in 1986, and recently played in Serie A. Reports say it's Gelson Fernandes

He said on SSN 1 maybe2 more signings One is sure to be a striker (hopefully Maynard), im guessing the other would be a winger or back-up striker as were covered everyehere else

True, I think signing another holding midfielder would be a luxury, get Nicky Maynard and Andros Townsend and we are good to go :scarf:

True, I think signing another holding midfielder would be a luxury, get Nicky Maynard and Andros Townsend and we are good to go :scarf:

Wonder if Sven saying "signings" means a couple more permanent deals, hopefully Maynard and perhaps Fernandes and then a dabble in the loan market on top. Still convinced he will pick off a Premier striker once the 25 man squads are named or perhaps we'll be borrowing someone from Real Madrid.

Wonder if Sven saying "signings" means a couple more permanent deals, hopefully Maynard and perhaps Fernandes and then a dabble in the loan market on top. Still convinced he will pick off a Premier striker once the 25 man squads are named or perhaps we'll be borrowing someone from Real Madrid.

That's what I'm thinking.

Who knows, but it will be interesting next week to see how much of the deadwood is removed

FRANCESCalciO Francesco

Cagliari owner Cellino says his new midfield signing is EU, born in 1986, and recently played in Serie A. Reports say it's Gelson Fernandes

I wish our transfers were released in sets of clues, that'd be much more fun.

Not doubting you but why was Sven mentioning Owen Hargreaves? :dunno:

He was asked about him, seems pretty straight forward to me :sweating: , didn't say anything new just that he had tried to get in touch but couldn't, but had spoken to his agent. He said all that about two weeks ago, doesn't sound to me that he's still trying for him

He was asked about him, seems pretty straight forward to me :sweating: , didn't say anything new just that he had tried to get in touch but couldn't, but had spoken to his agent. He said all that about two weeks ago, doesn't sound to me that he's still trying for him

I thought there was some new developments, my bad apologies :thumbup:

Watson_Journo Jake Watson

via @GloboCalcio Reports in Italy suggest Cagliari are set to beat Leicester City to the signing of Saint-Étienne's Gelson Fernandes

first4LCFC first4lcfc

Seeing some reports saying we have missed out on Gelson Fernandes #lcfc

FRANCESCalciO Francesco

He was born in Cape Verde and holds a Swiss passport, neither of which are in the EU... so can't be him?

I think that although not officially part of the EU, Switzerland adopts EU laws and is part of the trade agreement. Perhaps they can't be part of EU as theyre military is neutral. Not too sure.

crylaugh.gif

facepalm.gif

EDIT: Switzerland is not part of the EU because the majority of the Swiss voting population didn't want to join in 1992.

And it's still the same.

Archived