Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Beckford

Good point, true. And something I see with Beckford is he doesn't look interested some times, and I know, Everton and Leeds fans say he often looks uninterested when he doesn't have the ball.

With his attitude when the ball's heading towards him he'll hardly ever get the ball!

Hehe... This forum makes me fookin laff sometimes

When Beckford joined there were so many on here that we're massively excited at our 'new twenty goal a season man'

Now it's completely the opposite.. Either you think he's a good player or you don't?

I maintain what I said right from the start.. That I reckon he will score goals for this football club.. But he's an arrogant, moody willy puller that needs reigning in and managing effectively

If the choice for the next boss is the correct one, Beckford could still have a major part to play this season.

I have little doubt of that, despite the fact he's been fookin gash so far

Beckford is quality when he's on form there no complaints from me there. But he needs to start performing because if not the fans will turn and i would really like to see Schulpp get a run in the team what does the lad need to do? I think the last games he played was Southampton/Derby which he looked good he set one up and score one he has 5goals this season he's our top scorer. Drop Beckford and play Schulpp along side Nugent 4-4-2

When Beckford joined there were so many on here that we're massively excited at our 'new twenty goal a season man'

Now it's completely the opposite.. Either you think he's a good player or you don't?

I maintain what I said right from the start.. That I reckon he will score goals for this football club.. But he's an arrogant, moody willy puller that needs reigning in and managing effectively

If the choice for the next boss is the correct one, Beckford could still have a major part to play this season.

Well no, he's not a good player when he's out of form and not trying.

He should be replaced right now and he might never get his place back the way things are going. I'm not willing to see him in the starting lineup for the next 5 games.

We're not playing to Beckford's strengths at the minute, so to some extent I can understand his frustration. It doesn't excuse his lack of effort whatsoever, he should learn from the likes of Vassell & Nugent, and try and make something happen for himself if he's not getting the service he wants. He chased back more than usual today, but still very few positives to take out of his performance, and it is very difficult to watch him knowing that there's players like Howard & Schlupp not getting in the team, who always give everything for the team when they get their chance.

Despite all of that I think the reaction of our fans when he got subbed was disgraceful. At the end of the day he's still playing for Leicester, giving him the support some of the 'old guard' get might actually make a difference. At the minute he couldn't look any less interested in playing for us, I don't argue with that, but he doesn't deserve to get singled out as much as he does in my opinion.

We're not playing to Beckford's strengths at the minute, so to some extent I can understand his frustration. It doesn't excuse his lack of effort whatsoever, he should learn from the likes of Vassell & Nugent, and try and make something happen for himself if he's not getting the service he wants. He chased back more than usual today, but still very few positives to take out of his performance, and it is very difficult to watch him knowing that there's players like Howard & Schlupp not getting in the team, who always give everything for the team when they get their chance.

Despite all of that I think the reaction of our fans when he got subbed was disgraceful. At the end of the day he's still playing for Leicester, giving him the support some of the 'old guard' get might actually make a difference. At the minute he couldn't look any less interested in playing for us, I don't argue with that, but he doesn't deserve to get singled out as much as he does in my opinion.

If he's not trying he doesn't deserve to be booed? Come off it.

All sorts of things can change players from good to bad. His record might have been impressive - some managers had impressive records after a year or two - but it doesn't always stay like that. And for whatever reasons Beckford has been shit since he arrived at Leicester in most every way - impact, attitude, effort, reaction, motivation the lot. He could sod off and play in the Dogger Bank league for all I care.

If he's not trying he doesn't deserve to be booed? Come off it.

He doesn't deserve to be singled out so much is what I said. Personally I never boo, think there's very little point and it does a lot more damage than it does good. I can see why people are frustrated with him, but I can see why he's frustrated too. It's a bit of a viscous circle, how can you expect him to want to play for us when he gets treated like that by the fans?

He doesn't deserve to be singled out so much is what I said. Personally I never boo, think there's very little point and it does a lot more damage than it does good. I can see why people are frustrated with him, but I can see why he's frustrated too. It's a bit of a viscous circle, how can you expect him to want to play for us when he gets treated like that by the fans?

It's not a vicous circle, we supported him for the first few games but he showed no committment and now our promotion charge is in the shit.

He does deserve to be singled out. He needs to learn that this is a 2 way street, if you **** around with the fans, they're going to piss you off too.

Struggling to see what Beckford has over on loan Waghorn right now let alone big Steve, his commitment to the cause is piss poor, you get out what you put in and he's looking every bit like another DJ Campbell

i said that to my dad after the Millwall game.

It's not a vicous circle, we supported him for the first few games but he showed no committment and now our promotion charge is in the shit.

He does deserve to be singled out. He needs to learn that this is a 2 way street, if you **** around with the fans, they're going to piss you off too.

Singling him out, booing him is going to help us and him how?

Get a grip.

Singling him out, booing him is going to help us and him how?

Get a grip.

Booing him when he walks off makes no difference to the team in that game. In fact I bet most of his teammates want to do the same.

Get a grip? He needs to get a grip.

I couldn't care less whether it helps him or not, supporting him didn't help him either so maybe it's worth trying something else to see if it gets a reaction, if not at least it will piss him off.

Maybe if he wants to justify not getting booed he should prove a point and get his arse in gear!

But I expect him to sulk as usual.

Archived