Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Beckford

I didn't hear booing, we were cheering the change, yes it was him coming off and he got the arse because we cheered. Gave it large staring at the fans, then threw his dummy out the pram. He needs to look at the videos of his performances then take a look in the mirror, pull his socks up at start giving a performance worthy of his privileged profession.

Lacks confidence

No point making excuses for him.

If I lack confidence at work I am still expected to perform.

His performance today was absolutely disgraceful, and he's produced little better in any of his other games.

Good piece there mate and good luck for the season too. Tbf when Howard plays regularly he is shite, but as an impact sub, he seems to give us something. Nugent is running around all game for Becks, so something should click. I think we need wingers to serve Beckford and on his part, he is hardly getting the service - Nugent can't do everything. I'd like to see Wellens and Abe not play as much as I think they slow us down.

Cheers mate.

Howard must love his cameo appearances against us. Wellens is another player who always has a great game, even going back to his Doncaster days. Is he getting much of a look in this season?

I do think Beckford will get goals for you, I just wouldn't expect a change in his attitude. Even if he's on a great goalscoring run, there will be little effort from him. Frustrating for the fans who've paid a fortune to follow their team and see a player walking around. That's him though.

I didn't hear booing, we were cheering the change, yes it was him coming off and he got the arse because we cheered. Gave it large staring at the fans, then threw his dummy out the pram. He needs to look at the videos of his performances then take a look in the mirror, pull his socks up at start giving a performance worthy of his privileged profession.

I'm pretty sure i know you.... :dunno:

Clearly got the tools to be a good championship striker. All comes down to attitude and ego. I think it's gonna take the right man to get him playing. He's had a taste of premiership and maybe there's a little ego issue. Still believe if managed correctly could be lethal at this level. Reminds me of a certain dj campbell.

Clearly got the tools to be a good championship striker. All comes down to attitude and ego. I think it's gonna take the right man to get him playing. He's had a taste of premiership and maybe there's a little ego issue. Still believe if managed correctly could be lethal at this level. Reminds me of a certain dj campbell.

This. Apart from he was the same at Leeds he wont change.

I can't wait until he comes good, which he will do with some support from us the FANS, a new manager, his team mates and a bit of confidence.

The Leeds fan has said in 3 years it didn't matter whether you cheered, booed whatever he was always the same.

This is what happens when you throw 40k a week at someone who actually doesn't want to be here.

He's never on 40k a week lol

What do you think then?

Negotiated a huge contract at Everton as he was on a free around 25-30k....

I can't wait until he comes good, which he will do with some support from us the FANS, a new manager, his team mates and a bit of confidence.

He's a class act imo BUT when your not scoring goals you have to put the work rate in and he doesn't. The Yak was lazy but he made up for by scoring so you couldn't really complain. Get Schulpp in.

Archived