Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Guest BlueBrett
Stringer was shocking last night. He needs to be brought down a peg or two.

Agreed. I usually think he does a reasonable job but he just kept misinterpreting peoples' points and then talking over them with irrelevant rebuttals - the caller he cut off being the prime example. What is the point in holding a phone in to canvass opinions if the only one that gets a decent airing is his own?

I know he's an ambitious guy but if that's his idea of journalism I imagine he'll be doing Radio Leicester commentaries for some time yet.

Agreed. I usually think he does a reasonable job but he just kept misinterpreting peoples' points and then talking over them with irrelevant rebuttals - the caller he cut off being the prime example. What is the point in holding a phone in to canvass opinions if the only one that gets a decent airing is his own?

I know he's an ambitious guy but if that's his idea of journalism I imagine he'll be doing Radio Leicester commentaries for some time yet.

Yes mores the pity.

I think Stringer livened it up abit this week, which was good.

It was funny when he cut david from Coalville off, he rings in and talks crap every week, shame Stringer didn't cut Peter from Markfield off as well, he talkes rubbish.

Next time RL see their numbers flashing up they shouldn't answer.

Nope, just very rare on here that a thread get's over 5 rep pts, let alone 10+

So all Mark needs to do is look at them.

Also people say my banter is shite as well, yet most of my rep pts have come from me being funny.

Mate, you're the biggest tool on here lol

• Like 3