Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Because it's been so effective on the road this season, and in previous campaigns..

Sarcasm, that's hilarious. Did you go to Charlton, where for the entire second half he ran the show? Or Blackburn when our midfield dominated an extremely physical side for 90 minutes? Even against Wolves he was one of our better players. I don't mind criticising him when he's had a shit game - last night was definitely one of those - but to say he hasn't been effective on the road during this campaign or any other campaigns is ridiculous. He's been one of our standout players this season and I honestly don't think I'd swap him for any other CM in the league.

• 3 weeks later...

Look out, DJ willy puller is on the moan in.

willy puller is slagging off the fans.

Aimed at me? What did I say that was 'slagging off' the fans then?

If that's a reference to Geoff Peters then I despair, he's easily the best of the group every time he's on.

Cheers Dan, very kind.

Edited by MrRandomSilly

Aimed at me? What did I say that was 'slagging off' the fans then?

You had a pop at the atmosphere.

Then you had a go at anyone who thinks Pearson should be moved on. I agree he shouldn't but well reasoned argument from paying fans should be respected.

Felt like s bit of a witch hunt tonight from some of you.

Then you had a go at anyone who thinks Pearson should be moved on. I agree he shouldn't but well reasoned argument from paying fans should be respected.

Anyone thinking he should move on isn't going to be well reasoned though is it at this moment in time.

• Like 2

You had a pop at the atmosphere.

Felt like s bit of a witch hunt tonight from some of you.

- I believe I said that sometimes the atmosphere was amazing and sometimes it was quite flat. Balanced, no?

- I said I thought it was ridiculous to suggest we change manager. Purely my opinion. I have no problem with people offering a well reasoned argument and in fact I said that fans are quite entitled to raise issues and provoke debates about subjects.

- Witch hunt? Really?

• Like 1

- I believe I said that sometimes the atmosphere was amazing and sometimes it was quite flat. Balanced, no?

- I said I thought it was ridiculous to suggest we change manager. Purely my opinion. I have no problem with people offering a well reasoned argument and in fact I said that fans are quite entitled to raise issues and provoke debates about subjects.

- Witch hunt? Really?

You didn't state it was purely your opinion.

You said you sat in the East Stand 2 blocks from L where the singers go and it was quiet and you felt you couldn't join it. Maybe if you started something up others might join in?

You didn't state it was purely your opinion.

You said you sat in the East Stand 2 blocks from L where the singers go and it was quiet and you felt you couldn't join it. Maybe if you started something up others might join in?

I perhaps erroneously assumed that most sensible people would realise it was my opinion as it was coming from my own mouth.

It was very quiet around me that night. Surprisingly so.

Yes perhaps I should've started the singing.

It's hardly 'slagging off' the fans though.

Jeez.

I perhaps erroneously assumed that most sensible people would realise it was my opinion as it was coming from my own mouth.

It was very quiet around me that night. Surprisingly so.

Yes perhaps I should've started the singing.

It's hardly 'slagging off' the fans though.

Jeez.

You forgot to add "in my opinion".

Edited by Babylon

I haven't had a moan for a long time and am becoming distinctly worried, so have decided to moan about moaners, and those who moan about moaners. This includes both positive moaners being negative, and negative moaners being positive. Also, I wish to moan about negative moaners being negative,while claiming to be positive. The same goes for positive moaners being positive, but claiming to be negative. :unsure: :unsure:

I haven't had a moan for a long time and am becoming distinctly worried, so have decided to moan about moaners, and those who moan about moaners. This includes both positive moaners being negative, and negative moaners being positive. Also, I wish to moan about negative moaners being negative,while claiming to be positive. The same goes for positive moaners being positive, but claiming to be negative. :unsure: :unsure:

lol

Moaning sod...

• 2 months later...