Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Stringer's assurance that we're already up is embarrassing. I'm so glad we don't share our phone in with other clubs like some do.

It's no different to plenty of other fans already thinking we're up.

There's one thing that drives me nuts with Stringer and his "this is our season" all the time .... He basically screams it after every goal we score - It just seems like he's editing the season's highlights already and is giving himself content rather than just commentating on the game and reacting naturally.

• Like 2

There's one thing that drives me nuts with Stringer and his "this is our season" all the time .... He basically screams it after every goal we score - It just seems like he's editing the season's highlights already and is giving himself content rather than just commentating on the game and reacting naturally.

From the bits I've heard I agree. He doesn't need to make every goal sound as important as the Forest goal last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The squad were plastered against Sheff United in 2003... I assume Warnock will want a rematch against a sober 11? 

I love Micky but cannot believe he said that! I remember being at that game, early kick off if I recall, no wonder we lost. 

I think he got confused with the Brighton match, because we won that in which I'm sure that's when we got promoted? 

For once i quite enjoyed listening tonight,Didn't Adams resign after a night match at the walkers which we lost,can't remember who against but remember saying to my lad "he's got to go after that".

Pretty sure it was against Preston, in the League Cup as well IIRC.