Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-SDCZGXB-016G-B46-16GB-Flash-Drive/dp/B003K1I256/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1379783536&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+usb

quote name="Leicesterpool" post="2823564" timestamp="1388787634"]What type of USB can I use on the xbox 360?

What's the storage limit on your 360? Surely you can delete a couple of games? I have the old elite, still going strong, only 360 ive owned. Decent machine.

Anyway, try the link above. No doubt you can get more memory cheaper but not sure on compatibility.

Uploaded it a couple of days ago, this game is totally awesome, to be honest I haven't played GTA in ages the last version I played was GTA: Liberty City stories and that was painfully awful. I think the best new feature is the mobile phone, it sometimes becomes annoying when you have to drive to the next location at least now you can order a taxi and be there in a second.

I tell what would be good to see in the future a modern adaption of Grand Theft Auto: Uk!

Uploaded it a couple of days ago, this game is totally awesome, to be honest I haven't played GTA in ages the last version I played was GTA: Liberty City stories and that was painfully awful. I think the best new feature is the mobile phone, it sometimes becomes annoying when you have to drive to the next location at least now you can order a taxi and be there in a second.

I tell what would be good to see in the future a modern adaption of Grand Theft Auto: Uk!

The phone was on gta IV, GTA London would be decent.

The phone was on gta IV, GTA London would be decent.

I think you guys are forgetting "The Getaway"?

This needs to be reimagined on ps4. Would be quality if done well.

I think you guys are forgetting "The Getaway"?

This needs to be reimagined on ps4. Would be quality if done well.

I knew there was a London version but it was absolutely ages ago, it'd make a much needed change to the series though because I feel that by changing the protagonists to English/British characters you'd move away from the American clichés and have a completely fresh game because it risks becoming stale.

There was a london version of gta but it was released way back on ps1. It used the top down view. I never had it, only the original on pc.

The Getaway and its sequel appeared on ps2. Although the gameplay was awkward at times, lacking polish, the overall atmosphere and setting of the game made it one of my favs on ps2.

I have read into this since my earlier post. It seems The Getaway 3 was scheduled to release on ps3 but was put on hold. A ps4 version is likely to make an appearance. Also bear in mind sony have said they have the greatest number of games in production compared to the competition. The Getaway 3 is most likely on this list.

There was a london version of gta but it was released way back on ps1. It used the top down view. I never had it, only the original on pc.

The Getaway and its sequel appeared on ps2. Although the gameplay was awkward at times, lacking polish, the overall atmosphere and setting of the game made it one of my favs on ps2.

I have read into this since my earlier post. It seems The Getaway 3 was scheduled to release on ps3 but was put on hold. A ps4 version is likely to make an appearance. Also bear in mind sony have said they have the greatest number of games in production compared to the competition. The Getaway 3 is most likely on this list.

The Getaway series is alright but I find it to be a cheap rip off of the GTA series, Black Monday is probably one of my old favourites though full of cliches. GTA London on PS1 is well awful it was panned to hell on its release back then, a remake is seriously needed! I'm quite surprised they haven't released GTA game which bases around number of different countries on the game yet. 

Also from what i've heard on The Getaway 3, they started working on it way back in 2005 but production stopped in late 2006 due to money reasons or something, They attempted to revive in 2008 but no news since!

The Getaway series is alright but I find it to be a cheap rip off of the GTA series, Black Monday is probably one of my old favourites though full of cliches. GTA London on PS1 is well awful it was panned to hell on its release back then, a remake is seriously needed! I'm quite surprised they haven't released GTA game which bases around number of different countries on the game yet. 

Also from what i've heard on The Getaway 3, they started working on it way back in 2005 but production stopped in late 2006 due to money reasons or something, They attempted to revive in 2008 but no news since!

lol remember it well do you, surprised as you'd be all of what 6? GTA London was just a mission pack for the original and it was just a new city and more missions for it and don't remember it getting panned once it got pretty average reviews averaging around 70%.  

Anyway, I thought I had actually got banned last night lol Xbox Live kept disconnecting every time I loaded GTA V up, but after some experimenting I have concluded that this is happening with every game not just GTA V. Which is odd, so clearly unconnected to any dirty cash that may have ended up in my possession of said game. Anyone got had this happen to them before?

lol remember it well do you, surprised as you'd be all of what 6? GTA London was just a mission pack for the original and it was just a new city and more missions for it and don't remember it getting panned once it got pretty average reviews averaging around 70%.  

Anyway, I thought I had actually got banned last night lol Xbox Live kept disconnecting every time I loaded GTA V up, but after some experimenting I have concluded that this is happening with every game not just GTA V. Which is odd, so clearly unconnected to any dirty cash that may have ended up in my possession of said game. Anyone got had this happen to them before?

I bought it in 2005, never thought it would be so boring.

Yeah... finally playing this (as my mate gave me his 360 for nothing!)

One question:

I have been playing now for ~10 hours and not found anythig lying around (guns, armour, pigeons etc.) Is there anything or do I now have to buy/steal everything?

One question:

I have been playing now for ~10 hours and not found anythig lying around (guns, armour, pigeons etc.) Is there anything or do I now have to buy/steal everything?

lol

Phube, you're so 2008.

There are no pigeons in part V.

You can buy armor, weapons and ammunition in Ammo Stores.

Occasionally, armor can be found in specific locations, but they are sparsely distributed.

For everything else, there's the Grand Theft Auto V wiki page:

http://gta.wikia.com/Grand_Theft_Auto_V

One question:

Rofl welcome to the last generation of gaming lol.

There's stuff to collect, spaceship parts (you need to start the mission to find them first though) and letter scraps, also nuclear waste under the sea but you need to buy the docks first.

Although you'll have no chance just "seeing them around" they're hidden in the most obscure places imaginable, it'd take someone without a guide forever to find every one. Borderline impossible. 

Any, anyone who enjoyed GTA, Sleeping Dogs is currently free on Xbox live, well worth picking up for nothing, excellent game. 

Rofl welcome to the last generation of gaming lol.

There's stuff to collect, spaceship parts (you need to start the mission to find them first though) and letter scraps, also nuclear waste under the sea but you need to buy the docks first.

Although you'll have no chance just "seeing them around" they're hidden in the most obscure places imaginable, it'd take someone without a guide forever to find every one. Borderline impossible. 

Any, anyone who enjoyed GTA, Sleeping Dogs is currently free on Xbox live, well worth picking up for nothing, excellent game. 

I found a fair few of the letter scraps and other collectibles being able to think like Rockstar (found all 100 hidden packages on GTA III without using a guide, took bloody ages!) but yeah they are spread out something a treat

I downloaded Sleeping Dogs for free last week - personally glad I never paid for it. The driving and dialogue are properly terrible, and the fighting is pretty fun to start with but every mission drags out -

follow person > beat up a gang of 6 people > beat up another gang of 10 people > beat up a gang of 12 people > beat up the person you were following.

If you're lucky they might throw a "hack CCTV camera > go to your apartment and click on bloke with a suitcase" in there. Is this just the early portion of the game or does it pick up?

I found a fair few of the letter scraps and other collectibles being able to think like Rockstar (found all 100 hidden packages on GTA III without using a guide, took bloody ages!) but yeah they are spread out something a treat

I downloaded Sleeping Dogs for free last week - personally glad I never paid for it. The driving and dialogue are properly terrible, and the fighting is pretty fun to start with but every mission drags out -

follow person > beat up a gang of 6 people > beat up another gang of 10 people > beat up a gang of 12 people > beat up the person you were following.

If you're lucky they might throw a "hack CCTV camera > go to your apartment and click on bloke with a suitcase" in there. Is this just the early portion of the game or does it pick up?

How long you played? 

I did find it average at best at the beginning but once it gets going it's hard to put it down, mission variety is very good especially when the police cases really kick off. 

Driving is far from perfect but the game is free.

Ah cool I might try a bit harder to get into it. I've played probably 5-6 hours, done a few cases and story missions, managed to get that bastarding safe-driving achievement 

Not got that yet got 1.54 last night and fuked up wasn't happy.

That's quite far to be fair not sure how much of an improvement you'll see, it starts to get a bit more varied once you've got a gun, shoot outs, car chases with guns, etc.

Archived