Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

I was playing earlier and in every session I went in saw ridiculously high bounties put on people. Minutes before I logged off some random gave me just shy of $101,000,00.

I haven't banked it yet but I may as well do next time I'm on. Can't see how Rockstar are going to sort this out or any of the other issues in the game such as the invincible players that I also come across every time I play without fail.

Got gifted just shy of $1bn :|

I didn't need it, because I've got pretty much everything there is to get. Thing is, I'm now in danger of being banned or whatever R* decide to do, for having illegitimate money I didn't ask for lol

A little peed off, for christmas I got GTA V, today for the first time i wanted to play it, only to find the disc scratched to hell (the 2nd disk even worse), tried to play it wouldn't work! So looks like a visit to Game in morning, its beyond me why this was sold in this condition. It was second hand! but still no disc should be sold in that condition. Gutted! They'd better replace it!

A little peed off, for christmas I got GTA V, today for the first time i wanted to play it, only to find the disc scratched to hell (the 2nd disk even worse), tried to play it wouldn't work! So looks like a visit to Game in morning, its beyond me why this was sold in this condition. It was second hand! but still no disc should be sold in that condition. Gutted! They'd better replace it!

This happened to me with LA Noire. They will replace it, although I ended up getting something else as they didn't have another copy of it second hand in store.

GTAV second hand is dodgy if you ask me - it's so reliant on the discs being perfect, I would get a new copy. Mine still plays up now and has told me loads of times to reinstall the discs but I haven't bothered. It can take as many as five restarts before I get to the gameplay.

This happened to me with LA Noire. They will replace it, although I ended up getting something else as they didn't have another copy of it second hand in store.

GTAV second hand is dodgy if you ask me - it's so reliant on the discs being perfect, I would get a new copy. Mine still plays up now and has told me loads of times to reinstall the discs but I haven't bothered. It can take as many as five restarts before I get to the gameplay.

Well personally i would never dream of buying GTAV second hand, but i didn't purchase it.

5? I wish I could have have success in less than 5 attempts. My xbox is so knackered I have to open/close the disc tray between 10-20 times before it actually reads the disc lol

lol

I've lost the drive on my ps3 to this game and its pretty much knackered my 360. It now won't have any of it, trying to install Halo 4, won't do it. Not pleased. Hulk of black plastic just needs to keep going til March! Come on!

Might have to dust off the Wii at this rate. Hopefully, it won't come to this...

lol

I've lost the drive on my ps3 to this game and its pretty much knackered my 360. It now won't have any of it, trying to install Halo 4, won't do it. Not pleased. Hulk of black plastic just needs to keep going til March! Come on!

Might have to dust off the Wii at this rate. Hopefully, it won't come to this...

Phube will be crying tears of joy

Got gifted just shy of $1bn :|

I didn't need it, because I've got pretty much everything there is to get. Thing is, I'm now in danger of being banned or whatever R* decide to do, for having illegitimate money I didn't ask for lol

I've had it for weeks don't worry about it, much too widespread to ban people plus you've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Sad thing is R* will be fuking around trying to fix all this mess when what they should be doing is developing a proper update, The beach thing content creator and capture additions were ok, and the snow  was fun for a day, but not enough to improve the longevity of the game it's getting stale now, needs a few new mode and addition of some decent co-operative heists, the Missions are too samey and repetative especially as you get up to the higher levels. I'd be done with it if it weren't for the fact I'm painfully close to 100.   

Cant actually be arsed with that sorta stuff. Last few days i've just spent my time getting the cargobob, hooking a car to it and knocking it off the Maze Bank building (tallest in the city), placing a sticky bomb infront of the Los Santos customs garage door and waiting for somebody to come along before exploding them (..and then paying their insurance, which is fine cause I want to blow my $2,000,000,000 lol)

Oh yes I also enjoy driving up the mountains and charging into people from behind and knocking them off Mount Chiliad. Some of that may sound quite prickish but i'd prefer to aim to kill people in what I find a comical way instead of driving around in a tank. There is no fun in no being able to get killed while just driving into cars and boom

I like to believe I am the first person ever to 1, be sat in a tractor on top of the tallest building in the city, and 2, having stood on top of the same building without having stepped foot in a helicopter to take me there

Got this for Christmas. Like it, graphics are superb. Like the fact you can rob those high value vans. Ran the driver over earlier, he dropped the case and I made off with £6000+. Yeah, it was my first attempt!

Still doing my story line. Trevor is a psycho. 

Got the game today, it was all sorted no problem quick question do I install it first? Blimey it says I need 8GB! Not sure if I've even got 8GB on my xbox!?

Glad it got sorted.

Do not install the play disk. This one can ruin (in my case lol) your DVD drive whilst playing the game instead.

Install the other disk.

You can try installing both, but people reckon it's a bad idea, but equally others says it runs ok. The work around is to install the play disk on a USB stick, but again I didn't try this either.

Whatever, expect the life expectancy of your console to reduce after putting this game through its paces.

Glad it got sorted.

Do not install the play disk. This one can ruin (in my case lol) your DVD drive whilst playing the game instead.

Install the other disk.

You can try installing both, but people reckon it's a bad idea, but equally others says it runs ok. The work around is to install the play disk on a USB stick, but again I didn't try this either.

Whatever, expect the life expectancy of your console to reduce after putting this game through its paces.

So would you recommend me putting disc 1 in first rather than putting disc 2 (play disc) first? 

So would you recommend me putting disc 1 in first rather than putting disc 2 (play disc) first?

Yes put this in first and keep your fingers crossed that it installs without any hiccups. The play disk runs continuously while you're in the game though and is likely to grind your DVD drive down. Mine is struggling to read anything now. Takes five attempts to get the game running.

Cant actually be arsed with that sorta stuff. Last few days i've just spent my time getting the cargobob, hooking a car to it and knocking it off the Maze Bank building (tallest in the city), placing a sticky bomb infront of the Los Santos customs garage door and waiting for somebody to come along before exploding them (..and then paying their insurance, which is fine cause I want to blow my $2,000,000,000 lol)

Oh yes I also enjoy driving up the mountains and charging into people from behind and knocking them off Mount Chiliad. Some of that may sound quite prickish but i'd prefer to aim to kill people in what I find a comical way instead of driving around in a tank. There is no fun in no being able to get killed while just driving into cars and boom

I like to believe I am the first person ever to 1, be sat in a tractor on top of the tallest building in the city, and 2, having stood on top of the same building without having stepped foot in a helicopter to take me there

The funniest thing I've done involves a tank, spawned, and had one of those 50 Trillion odd bountys put on me, phoned up for my tank and sat in it as 15 players hurtled across the map to get to me, upon arrival one helicopter was shot out the sky about 5 cars blown up before the rest of them hot tailed it away lol

Another amusing tank incident being when one of those invincible idiots was following me around and eventually found me in my tank, blew his car up and continued shooting him so he got knocked off his feet every time he got off for about 6 minutes before he finally lost his temper and left, that'll learn him for hacking.

So annoying when people hack to be invincible. This happened to me the other day and it was so frustrating pretty much everyone on the map had done it.

Meaning poor little me ended up spending lots of money on re spawning. In the end I got so fed up of meeting them on several servers I just decided to start chucking shit off mount chilliad.

On a plus they have out trains back in online! This is so good as I love riding the trains and popping up shooting people unexpectedly. Haha.

Anyone playing now?

One pathetic thing about this game is these ****ing saddos in the tanks that they're afraid to step foot out of, kill you. You spawn back next to them, no cars around you. Boom. You spawn back near them, repeat cycle about 1000 times. Not as pathetic as the nerds who are boring enough to get a thrill from it. Boring *****

One pathetic thing about this game is these ****ing saddos in the tanks that they're afraid to step foot out of, kill you. You spawn back next to them, no cars around you. Boom. You spawn back near them, repeat cycle about 1000 times. Not as pathetic as the nerds who are boring enough to get a thrill from it. Boring *****

Exactly. If you're level 70 already on this game then you probably need to get out more.

Archived